No Flood Lights in A320

Micah Hohney

Micah Hohney

First off I'm new to FSLabs. So sorry for the beginner questions.

With that being said, I have no cockpit floods in my A320. All the integral lights works perfectly. But the dome and panel lights do not. Is there a separate program that i have to download and run?

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm hoping someone will see my reply to this post as it's been a few months.

Is there any way to install Spotlights for just the FS Labs A320?

I had it installed before but when I upgraded to P3D v4 I removed it. Recently I became interested in Airbus and saw the A320 had been updated to work with the latest 64 bit of P3D. But in the past, the Spotlights program showed up in all of my aircraft which I did not like at all which is one of the main reasons I did not reinstall it for so long.

If there's no way to install Spotlights just for the FS Labs A320 then that will be disappointing as I do not want it in my other aircraft.

Any info on this is appreciated.

Norman Blackburn

Hi Will,

When you install spotlights without a profile in a particular aircraft then it will have no impact on it.  You wont see any lights from spotlights in any of your default or add on planes unless you add them in it.

Lefteris Kalamaras
8 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Will,

When you install spotlights without a profile in a particular aircraft then it will have no impact on it.  You wont see any lights from spotlights in any of your default or add on planes unless you add them in it.

I think what Will wanted is to "lose" the little indicator window that appears in non-FSLabs aircraft. This is done via the option under the Addons->Spotlights menu, Will.

• Like 1

I haven’t installed Spotlights yet because Lefteris is correct. The Spotlights program would show up in non-FS Labs aircraft. If I can install Spotlights without it effecting other aircraft that would be great!

• Like 1
Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Will,

it will not affect other aircraft if you don't wish it to. As mentioned above, you can even disable the little popup icon on the window bottom left area by using the Add-ons menu option for it.