Tutorial Please!

Ross G

Would one of the experts out here please make a definitive tutorial video for this product? I am pretty darn sure I have been using it all wrong. I see the effect I am striving for in pictures and I think I see others using it but not sure. I can not believe this product has been around for so long and no one has made a tutorial video for it.

Would be great if someone stepped up and made one. I sure know I would appreciate it.  :)

• 6 months later...
Javier Iturralde Lind

I was thinking of buying this software, but after buying fslabsa320 and seeing the manual that comes with Spotlight and finding no tutorial what so ever in the net, i have been put off.

Is really odd that FSLabs expects a user to be able to create the lights in the ini files with out no manual. crazy.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hi Javier,

what did you find unintuitive with the manual? It should explain how to create your own lights in other aircraft - is there some area we need to expand? Feel free to let us know and we'll be happy to do that!

• 4 weeks later...
Dene Rawson

why when i click the little arrow in the bottom left hand corner does nothing happen? isnt it supposed to bring up a window to configure the lights?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Gustavo Moros

Hi all !! yesterday i bought the  fslabsa320 as Javier says the 320 comes with Spotlight, was trying to find out  the .ini file but coudnt find it. i was trying to create my own set the lights but i just cant understand how to find the X ad Y position, for example if i want one lamp for the MCDU, how to find out that position (X Y) one last more question, I just got my account here, but I am getting the (Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file) just wondering why

I been buying fslabsa320  and Active sky, haven't got time to read manuals sorry for been asking silly questions

//Gustavo

10 minutes ago, Gustavo Moros said:

Hi all !! yesterday i bought the  fslabsa320 as Javier says the 320 comes with Spotlight, was trying to find out  the .ini file but coudnt find it. i was trying to create my own set the lights but i just cant understand how to find the X ad Y position, for example if i want one lamp for the MCDU, how to find out that position (X Y) one last more question, I just got my account here, but I am getting the (Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file) just wondering why

I been buying fslabsa320  and Active sky, haven't got time to read manuals sorry for been asking silly questions

//Gustavo

Register your products via your account this enables you to download liveries as well as spotlights which is a separate installer. The a320 uses it for most internal lightning.

• 1 month later...

If you have not changed the installation location the manual should be located at C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\FSLSpotLights_P3Dv4\

• Sad 1