Spotlights Issue

Joshua Scott

After a clean install on the Fslabs for Version 4 im installing spotlights. When loading into a default aircraft, spotlights option box on the left is there and ready to go. Moment i load into the Fslabs it vanishes again  which is very odd meaning i cannot fly at night anymore. Any help with this would be awesome as since V3 ive not been able to use spotlights due to "driver issues " which you guys said LM fixed this update.

Even though you do not see the have you tried operating the lights once the A320X has been loaded?  The FSL Spotlights cannot be manipulated via the Spotlights Manager when any FSL aircraft is loaded.

6 hours ago, Bob Lyddy said:

Even though you do not see the have you tried operating the lights once the A320X has been loaded?  The FSL Spotlights cannot be manipulated via the Spotlights Manager when any FSL aircraft is loaded.

Yes of course I have tried to use it after in the airbus it does not work, the dome light turns on but no light comes out of it same with the storm lights. Issue after issue with spotlights.