Spotlight does not work with FSLabs_A320X_v1.0.1.197_P3D

Bjoern Tiemann

Bjoern Tiemann

Hi,

I have installed:

FSLabs_SpotLights_v1.0.0.33

and:

FSLabs_A320X_v1.0.1.197_P3D

Spotlight is listed in my P3D Menu but does not show up when I load the FSLabs A320. It works with other Aircrafts.

I do not have d3d11.dll in my P3D root.

thank you.

Carlos Alvarez
6 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

That is by design - light controls in the A320 are incorporated in the aircraft virtual cockpit.

question. all the light are included? if that the case why i dont see all the light ex. the dome light don't work or the dash light, i have only the background light working.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Sorry, but I can't really guess what is wrong in each of your instances - there needs to be some more details forthcoming. Perhaps it's best if you open support tickets for them.

Carlos Alvarez
49 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Sorry, but I can't really guess what is wrong in each of your instances - there needs to be some more details forthcoming. Perhaps it's best if you open support tickets for them.

Ok are u tell us that all the light should be included on the aircraft WITHOUT spotlight software? Just to be clear, did u update the software? I feeling that i miss something here.

Lefteris Kalamaras
29 minutes ago, Carlosmax50 said:

Ok are u tell us that all the light should be included on the aircraft WITHOUT spotlight software? Just to be clear, did u update the software? I feeling that i miss something here.

No, I did not say that - in fact, I said the opposite. You NEED FSLSpotlights for the A320-X dome (and other VC) lights to work - but you will not see the spotlights window come up as the lights become integrated.

You have to have FSLSpotlights installed for the A320-X VC lights to work.

Carlos Alvarez
1 minute ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

No, I did not say that - in fact, I said the opposite. You NEED FSLSpotlights for the A320-X dome (and other VC) lights to work - but you will not see the spotlights window come up as the lights become integrated.

You have to have FSLSpotlights installed for the A320-X VC lights to work.

Ok that the part i was missing, anyway i cant get it to work because of the enigma issue with p3dv3.4

• 2 weeks later...
John Supardjo

I can't even use the  FSLSpotLights 1.0 - Build 33 because everytime I start my P3D 3.4 it crashed and freezed, I have opened support ticket.  #919412., but I still have no respons from them, 

• 3 months later...