Please update FS Spotlight and FS Labs

Celso

half hour trying to start a flight on P3d with FS Labs.. Reinstalling Spotlights 3 times... Trying and trying and only crashes the P3d!
Please for an expensive add onn you should had more respect with the buyers

Not surprised the Galeno Garbe, one of the most important brazilians youtubers asked for his money back...

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Celso (can you please update your name to your full real name as per the rules? Thanks),

I am trying hard to imagine what the error is on your end, but unless you can provide further details, it's not actually possible for me to do so  - I would appreciate some more information and a more detailed description so I am able to help you.

Also- regarding your friend Galeno - he sent a private email asking for a free copy "because he is an important youtuber with a lot of power in the brazilian market". When he didn't get it, he bought and immediately started trashing the product (same day) to prove that he has the power to do so because he didn't get it for free.

So - perhaps it might be more helpful in your case to see what other add-on might be clashing and causing this issue. For example, are you running ReShade or other such add-ons?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Igor Petrov

On 5/15/2017 at 5:05 AM, Celso said:

Not surprised the Galeno Garbe, one of the most important brazilians youtubers asked for his money back...

Hahaha, who the &%#! is that "Galeno Garbe"?!! 

Is he even more important than Mouk?