Aspro 436 EGBB-LGZA

Alan Norris

That's a flashback in time! Very nice.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

That's a flashback in time! Very nice.

yep, been wanting to do this route for a long time!

cheers!

First Officer checks his Terr on ND display lookslike we are about to fly over the heel of the boot of Italy!

fsliea4366.jpg

Unfortuatly I've run out of time and I have to go and do my real job now! So I'm testing the Pause at TOD feature of the A320X, and if FSX manages to keep operating for the next 8 hours I'll continue the flight (and screenshots) from the TOD point then! I'll leave you with one last shot over Italy.. See you on the other side! :)

fsliea4367.jpg

VOR APPROACH

fsliea43610.jpg 

Final

fsliea43611.jpg

Welcome to Zakinthos!

fslezy14.jpg

Great to be able to do this flight in a proper sim! I did have an issue where I lost my VC clickspots and had to keep changing views to get them back, hence why there werent more shots of the approach and landing, but I'm guessing thats FSX's fault having been on pause for 8 hours!!

Andrew Wilson

Great series of shots Alan! 

Try moving your position forward a little if you loose the click spots - sometimes it can be caused by the headrest. 

Great series of shots Alan! 

Try moving your position forward a little if you loose the click spots - sometimes it can be caused by the headrest. 

Thanks Andrew, I think it was because I had FSX paused at TOD while I was at work, for 8 hours! I could only get click spots back by cycling the views (pressing S) and then it would only work for a couple of presses, so would have to cycle the views again! It hadn't happened before or since so don't think it was the A320 X.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

DarrenLiewWY

Was this the route in the ITVV A320 DVD? Too bad we cant select the old style back up instruments as they did not have this digital all in one standby instrument back in the 90s.......If only FSL can be like PMDG NGX in which we have an option for the older style mechanical back up instruments....Or is there a way to switch that on that I missed in the manual? If not will FSL consider adding this on for airlines that operate older A320s like BA, AF, etc........Not all their A320s have the digital backup instruments........

Was this the route in the ITVV A320 DVD? Too bad we cant select the old style back up instruments as they did not have this digital all in one standby instrument back in the 90s.......If only FSL can be like PMDG NGX in which we have an option for the older style mechanical back up instruments....Or is there a way to switch that on that I missed in the manual? If not will FSL consider adding this on for airlines that operate older A320s like BA, AF, etc........Not all their A320s have the digital backup instruments........

Yep it was the same route :)

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk