CAT3DESIGN.COM A320 STEERING TILLER V2 and LANDING GEAR PANEL V2

Nobby Fukui

Nobby Fukui

Cat3Design A320 Tiller / A320 Landing Gear Panel V2 have arrived!

Featuring much more robust and durable steel-reinforced design, these units are made to last. For a limited time Flightsimlabs users get a MASSIVE 20% off discount with the promocode TILLER2FSL - OFFER ENDS SEP 30TH 23:59 AEST (13:59 UTC)

Units will be crafted in order of purchase. Please expect approximately 14 working days lead time.

For details, head to Cat3Design.com.

Check out the Tiller V2 promotional video on Cat3Design YouTube channel!

Nobby

P9021425.jpg

P9021415.jpg

P9021408 - Copy.jpg

• Like 5

I just received my V2 tiller and have to say it is vastly improved from V1.  The tiller 'operation' is tighter/sturdier and MUCH smoother.  You can definitely feel the results from the improved/updated internal mechanism.   Great job Nobby!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Danny Moore
1 hour ago, Bob L said:

I just received my V2 tiller and have to say it is vastly improved from V1.  The tiller 'operation' is tighter/sturdier and MUCH smoother.  You can definitely feel the results from the improved/updated internal mechanism.   Great job Nobby!!

Great, now your making me wonder if I should go ahead and get the v2 version. I enjoy the v1 which I could sale to a friend and get myself the v2. Very tempted. 

• Like 2