About This File
What's New in Version 3.0.0 See changelog
- P3D v4.1 compatibility. You can now simply drop the Texture.XXX folder into your sim and the aircraft will automatically be added to the vehicles list. A ReadMe with instructions are included in the archive.
- Updated Fresnel light maps (A special thanks to @John Tavendale for discovering this trick)
- New fuselage, tail and engine specular maps
- Minor livery adjustments and colour corrections
NB: The CFM variant in P3Dv4.1 is NOT compatible with my CFM engine mod and those textures will not be used in this version. I've included the textures for legacy FSX/P3Dv3.x users regardless.
Many thanks to @John Tavendale for allowing me to use his excellent A320 master textures and to @Christian Mohr for allowing me to use his wing textures. You can find both of these gents' excellent repaints on the flightsimlabs forums.
Fixed in v1.2.0:
- Fixed fern texture misalignment between fuse2 and fuse3
- Corrected lower part of fern to more accurately reflect the real aircraft
- Adjusted darkness of MLG hubs
Includes fixes from v1.1.0.