About This File
A320-232 IAE in the black variation of Air New Zealand' fern livery. This airframe, ZK-OAB (MSN 4553), was delivered to the airline on the 29th of January 2011. It previously sported the "Crazy about rugby" theme but has since been repainted into this current livery.
What's New in Version 3.0.0 See changelog
- P3D v4.1 compatibility. You can now simply drop the Texture.XXX folder into your sim and the aircraft will automatically be added to the vehicles list. A ReadMe with instructions are included in the archive.
- Updated Fresnel light maps (A special thanks to @John Tavendale for discovering this trick)
- New fuselage, tail and engine specular maps
- Minor livery adjustments and colour corrections
NB: The CFM variant in P3Dv4.1 is NOT compatible with my CFM engine mod and those textures will not be used in this version. I've included the textures for legacy FSX/P3Dv3.x users regardless.
Many thanks to @John Tavendale for allowing me to use his excellent A320 master textures and to @Christian Mohr for allowing me to use his wing textures. You can find both of these gents' excellent repaints on the flightsimlabs forums.
Fixed in v1.2.0:
- Fixed fern texture misalignment between fuse2 and fuse3
- Corrected lower part of fern to more accurately reflect the real aircraft
- Adjusted darkness of MLG hubs
Includes fixes from v1.1.0.