(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

This is British Airways A319 Pack.

This pack include 10 different airframes specified bellow.

Cabin textures and airframe config files are included!

These liveries were created with A319 Custom Paintkit made by

@Gregory Verba, @Florian Wolf and  @Enzo Dewit

To have these liveries fully working you MUST download this Common file and read the instructions carefully: 

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/files/file/3034-files-for-a319-custom-paintkit-by-gv-ed-fw/

yb3eDFw.png

Package contains:

G-DBCE | G-DBCF | G-DBCG | G-DBCH | G-DBCJ | G-DBCK | G-EUOA | G-EUOE | G-EUOF | G-EUOG

Installation:

1.Check that you have installed common files (specified above) into correct folder!

2.Verify you have latest version of common files!

3.Drag all content of this package to your Fslabs A319 IAE folder.

To minimalize the file size, I have created common folder, Texture.BAW319, so make sure you don't forget it!

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO UPLOAD, MODIFY OR SHARE ANY OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS DOWNLOAD ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION!! PLEASE RESPECT MY HARD WORK!

It took me a lot time and effort to create these liveries, so if you like it, don't forget to leave positive feedback, or just say thanks.

Also, if you like my work, why not show your appreciation with a small PayPal donation? Any donations are highly appreciated but never required.

Paypal

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

James Thorp

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome job! Could you add G-EUPU? Thanks!

Response from the author:

Thanks a lot James!

• Like 1
Link to review
Pablo Moreno Park

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hey mate, I tried your liveries and they were genuinely stunning. As someone who flies BA exclusively these days, the liveries you have created are genuinely priceless to maintain the immersion factor. Could you make a A320 and A321 BAW non sharklet pack as well, that would make my summer amazing :). 

Thanks a lot Pablo. I appreciate your feed back. I will consider your request :)

• Like 1
Link to review
Ross McDonagh

Another outstanding piece of work by @Gregory Verbaeach time he does a livery, he finds a way to sneak in new details!  

Many thanks Ross! 

• Like 1
Link to review
Arzaan Khairulla

Fantastic work, as always!

Thanks a lot Arzaan!

• Like 1
Link to review
Enzo Dewit

Beautiful as always B)

Thanks a lot Enzo!

• Like 1
Link to review
Ross McDonagh

Another outstanding piece of work by @Gregory Verbaeach time he does a livery, he finds a way to sneak in new details!  

Link to review