Problems With FSX continue.... Black Preview Flynow screen

ConcordeIsCool

ConcordeIsCool

Fsx has black preview screen and in fly now is the same

-First off I'm running in dx9 cant use 10, because I need dx9 to run Flyinside FSX for VR

-Running windows 10 64 bit and GTX 970 with the latest drivers

-this started after FSX reinstall

-First I had SE installed (switch to boxed because of addon reasons) -ALT+Enter does not work at all

Please Note I'm On Hawaii time.

Lefteris Kalamaras
1 hour ago, ConcordeIsCool said:

Fsx has black preview screen and in fly now is the same

-First off I'm running in dx9 cant use 10, because I need dx9 to run Flyinside FSX for VR

-Running windows 10 64 bit and GTX 970 with the latest drivers

-this started after FSX reinstall

-First I had SE installed (switch to boxed because of addon reasons) -ALT+Enter does not work at all

Please Note I'm On Hawaii time.

The FlyInside developer is in contact with us as he detected an incompatibility.

We'll keep you updated!

ConcordeIsCool

I have a method to use the Flyinside-fsx working well with FSL a320.

1. Run the Flyinside_fsx, Go into the "Free Flight menu " as normal (Example: Current aircraft is "Aircreation Trike Ultralight", Current location is "Friday harbor", Current weather is "Weather theme:Fair Weather", Current time and season is "2016/9/21 18:01", In a word, Don't use any "Previous flight" saved files by your self )

2. Creat a new "Free Flight", Select the Cessna 172R Skyhwk G1000, Select a airport what ever you want, Time and whether...  Put on your VR devices, If the VR mode running fine,  go into the aircraft select menu, Select your FSLa320, The "Warning letters" jump out, witch are "...DX9...force DX10.... " Close the window, Don't click the "ok" button!

And then, you'll running the FSLa320 fine with your VR devices, have fun !

After all, Forgive my poor English, Thanks !