GSX Integration

Hardik Ramnani

Hardik Ramnani

Greetings,

Quick Question, If I have changed the hotkey for GSX menu to F12 and not the regular Shift+Ctrl+F12, will fslabs still auto do deboarding and other stuff for me?like does changing the hotkey affect GSX integration?

Regards

Sabine Meier
22 minutes ago, Hardik Ramnani said:

Greetings,

Quick Question, If I have changed the hotkey for GSX menu to F12 and not the regular Shift+Ctrl+F12, will fslabs still auto do deboarding and other stuff for me?like does changing the hotkey affect GSX integration?

Regards

no it needs to be the default key mapping. as fslabs calls for the ctrl+shift+F12.

Frederic Nadot

I use Shift+W for GSX. No problem for me.

Sabine Meier
Just now, Frederic Nadot said:

I use Shift+W for GSX. No problem for me.

there two mappings one is ctrl+shift+F12 and the other is ctrl+F12 by default. if you changed the latter one i guess it would affect it.

Frederic Nadot

I confirm Ctrl+F12 is replaced by Shift+W on my machine and the GSX automation works good depending on the airport where I am. Maybe because the Ctrl+Shift+F12 key mapping is still valid.

• Thanks 1

I use 0 (zero) as GSX pop up hot key.. Have not change it and gsx is boarding and deboarding using the INT radio flick button. Only thing after deboarding request the catering and refueling are triggered.. Any solution for that?

Sabine Meier
Just now, Rick Iltes said:

I use 0 (zero) as GSX pop up hot key.. Have not change it and gsx is boarding and deboarding using the INT radio flick button. Only thing after deboarding request the catering and refueling are triggered.. Any solution for that?

Disable automatic services set in the gsx settings as per the introduction manual. You changed the Ctrl+F12 default to 0 but fslabs calls the other mapping which,Ctrl+shift+F12, you haven’t changed so that is why it still works.

1 minute ago, koen meier said:

Disable automatic services set in the gsx settings as per the introduction manual. You changed the Ctrl+F12 default to 0 but fslabs calls the other mapping which,Ctrl+shift+F12, you haven’t changed so that is why it still works.

Bedankt Koen ga het straks uitproberen..  Thank you Koen will try it later.. 

Daniel Reber

It seems like my GSX integration fails. If I insert a boarding time and press request, nothing happens. The "request*" stays orange, won´t turn blue:(

• 6 months later...
Bedran Batkitar

Hey guys, since I updated my FSLABS gsx l2 doesn’t work properly with the FSLABS as it worked before the update. What have I to do if I want everything work as it should work ? When I set int on the radio panel no gsx window pops up, the refueling doesn’t start automatically when I enter the OFP DATA in the ATSU, boarding doesn’t start automatically either. Help please guys.