Jump to content

GSX Integration


Hardik Ramnani

Recommended Posts

Hardik Ramnani

Greetings,

 

Quick Question, If I have changed the hotkey for GSX menu to F12 and not the regular Shift+Ctrl+F12, will fslabs still auto do deboarding and other stuff for me?like does changing the hotkey affect GSX integration?

 

Regards

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Hardik Ramnani said:

Greetings,

 

Quick Question, If I have changed the hotkey for GSX menu to F12 and not the regular Shift+Ctrl+F12, will fslabs still auto do deboarding and other stuff for me?like does changing the hotkey affect GSX integration?

 

Regards

no it needs to be the default key mapping. as fslabs calls for the ctrl+shift+F12.

Link to comment
Frederic Nadot

I use Shift+W for GSX. No problem for me.

Link to comment
Just now, Frederic Nadot said:

I use Shift+W for GSX. No problem for me.

there two mappings one is ctrl+shift+F12 and the other is ctrl+F12 by default. if you changed the latter one i guess it would affect it.

Link to comment
Frederic Nadot

I confirm Ctrl+F12 is replaced by Shift+W on my machine and the GSX automation works good depending on the airport where I am. Maybe because the Ctrl+Shift+F12 key mapping is still valid.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

I use 0 (zero) as GSX pop up hot key.. Have not change it and gsx is boarding and deboarding using the INT radio flick button. Only thing after deboarding request the catering and refueling are triggered.. Any solution for that?

 

Link to comment
Just now, Rick Iltes said:

I use 0 (zero) as GSX pop up hot key.. Have not change it and gsx is boarding and deboarding using the INT radio flick button. Only thing after deboarding request the catering and refueling are triggered.. Any solution for that?

 

Disable automatic services set in the gsx settings as per the introduction manual. You changed the Ctrl+F12 default to 0 but fslabs calls the other mapping which,Ctrl+shift+F12, you haven’t changed so that is why it still works.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, koen meier said:

Disable automatic services set in the gsx settings as per the introduction manual. You changed the Ctrl+F12 default to 0 but fslabs calls the other mapping which,Ctrl+shift+F12, you haven’t changed so that is why it still works.

Bedankt Koen ga het straks uitproberen..  Thank you Koen will try it later.. 

Link to comment
Daniel Reber

It seems like my GSX integration fails. If I insert a boarding time and press request, nothing happens. The "request*" stays orange, won´t turn blue:(

Link to comment
  • 6 months later...
Bedran Batkitar

Hey guys, since I updated my FSLABS gsx l2 doesn’t work properly with the FSLABS as it worked before the update. What have I to do if I want everything work as it should work ? When I set int on the radio panel no gsx window pops up, the refueling doesn’t start automatically when I enter the OFP DATA in the ATSU, boarding doesn’t start automatically either. Help please guys.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...