All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Pascal Ad

Random Screenshot Thread

3. Today
  4. Joao Pereira

FSL and GoFlight modules conflict

Hi Rafal, I had the same problem with a GoFlight RP-48. I found the solution by using Linda Software to map the GF RP-48, it works. You may find it in the link below. https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/512119-new-linda-3012-32-64-bit-compatible-20-jul-2019/ If you need to map some specific Fslabs functions, there's a Linda Plugin here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/502679-fslabs-airbus-a3xx-x-014-beta-june-2019/ Regards,
  5. mikáel johansson

[Resolved] Problem with airframe config

Thanks Stu! everything seems to be in order
  6. Stu Antonio

Do you have an Alaska airline pack installed? If there's a config file in there it might override the fltsim config in the texture folder....
  7. mikáel johansson

Hi I'm having problem with setting max_num_pax=150/50/50/50 on one specific livery, the alaska a320 by john tavendale. texture.N625VA every time I restart the sim after change of the fltsim it resets to standard 180/60/60/60 the same with MTOW,MLW setting. strange thing is that the N625VA registration does not appear in installed under airframeconfig folder. what am I doing wrong? best regards mikael johansson
  8. Yesterday
  9. peter kelberg

Website Tip: Find Flights for the A319/320

I live in aust and I get the live flights and flight plan here as well
  10. Nils has uploaded a new version featuring the following changes: The takeoff speeds are now read directly from the display of the web MCDU once you advance the thrust levers for takeoff The lag of the Primary Flight Display is now taken into account If you load a flight that was saved in the air, the script will recognize that and will play the landing callouts Please read the updated readme file - it will tell you how to make the script run automatically upon loading the flight since now there is no need to start it manually. Additionaly, a human voice pack courtesy of @Hannes Altmann is available here: https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/files/file/1829-german-voice-pack-for-the-pilot-monitoring-callouts-fsuipc-plugin/
  11. German voice pack for the 'Pilot Monitoring Callouts' FSUIPC plugin View File This is a replacement voice pack for the 'Pilot Monitoring Callouts' FSIUPC plugin: https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/files/file/1815-pmco-pilot-monitoring-callouts/ Huge thanks and credit to @Hannes Altmann who recorded the callouts! The sound pack was tested using the default volume levels in the FSLabs MCDU. Installation: Drop the folder from the archive into 'Prepar3d v4/Modules', agreeing to overwrite the existing files. You will probably want to increase the volume in PMCO.lua above the default 65% as these sounds are a bit quieter than the default computer generated sounds. Submitter Peter Pukhnoy Submitted 08/23/19 Category A320-X - Unsupported Mods  
  12. Version 1.0.0

5 downloads

This is a replacement voice pack for the 'Pilot Monitoring Callouts' FSIUPC plugin: https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/files/file/1815-pmco-pilot-monitoring-callouts/ Huge thanks and credit to @Hannes Altmann who recorded the callouts! The sound pack was tested using the default volume levels in the FSLabs MCDU. Installation: Drop the folder from the archive into 'Prepar3d v4/Modules', agreeing to overwrite the existing files. You will probably want to increase the volume in PMCO.lua above the default 65% as these sounds are a bit quieter than the default computer generated sounds.
  13. Stu Antonio

Random Screenshot Thread

Flight into the sunset, headed for Malpensa....
  14. phil highton

PMDG 747-8F UPDATE 14th Nov V2

David you really are an asset to this and other forums my friend we are lucky to have you here
  15. Xander Koote

Airframe Options - Max passengers

Yes, Alexandre. I stopped trying and uninstalled B-LPK because it was a pre .300 and the windows didn't line up anyways. With regards to my second try, it is the way I want it. Only I didn't get there by resetting the frame (as that populated the default values instead of using the reg.cfg) however by manually editing fltsim.cfg which is good enough for now ;-) Thanks for your efforts. It's highly appreciated.
  16. Stu Antonio

Sidestick

Damn, sounds like a red flag to me. Not only business wise but it’s also not very promising in terms of the product quality and consumer service you can expect. I hoe you get your money back, buddy. Best of luck to you.
  17. Norman Blackburn

FSLabs A321X / FSLabs A320NEO

I took a screenshot of four off us sitting at Gatwick in our 321s earlier whilst simultaneously testing the new. VATSIM Codec. Whilst I cant share the screenshot or share any other news I can tell you that we had fun. I can tell you though that the virtual FA prefer the smaller aircraft as they are less work
  18. Alexandre Kubatko

Yes sorry, it only turns orange my bad. Long time I didn't do that.To reset the airframe, I click on reset and restart my sim (or delete the installed.ini if I'm outside the sim). So B-LPK seemed to be the issue. If you modified the reg.cfg and you wanted to apply changes to the livery, you would need to reset the airframe indeed. Is everything working now ?
  19. Pascal Ad

More detailed lights

The sunlight cant be adjusted by FsLabs. You are however able to adjust the light intensitiy with tomatoshade. Also keep in mind that (your) sky textures also control the sunlight factor.
  20. Xander Koote

Sidestick

I purchased from them on the 11th of August. Have not heard back from them ever again. I tried to create an account and I get no confirmation e-mail. I opened a credit card dispute with my bank over this to get my money back. The credit card statement reads Hong Kong, but I don't know if that is where they ship from as well. If someone had better results this month with them please share.
  21. Xander Koote

Alexandre, well, see that is the first thing already. In my FMGS, you click once on "Reset the airframe". It turns orange, however there is no confirmation prompt whatsoever. It sits there in orange and all I can do is restart the sim or something because if I press it again it returns to light blue. There is no final "execute", "activate", "confirm", "insert" or something similar. The B-LPK as said was a pre .300 model. So let's throw that one out of the equation just for a bit. The one I am currently working on is a fictitious frame PJ-JAD. The atc_id does read the same, the same registration is stated in installed.ini, and the cfg file is named PJ-JAD.cfg. Again, I have been able to update the aircraft with custom entries, however only after bypassing the - reset airframe and having it read the reg.cfg technique -, and editing the fltsim.cfg directly. Something I wasn't able to do with the pre .300 B-LPK. Alexandre if you can confirm what steps you take to confirm the reset, maybe I can see what I am doing wrong. Cheers,
  22. Phil Tereny

FSLabs A321X / FSLabs A320NEO

so, how's the testing going so far? All my FA keep telling me to use a bigger airplane, and all I can do is checking the news area every 5 minutes.
  23. David Murden

From 7700k to 9700k is it worth it ?

He is referring to the links in my sig plus the one not listed for the 744 -8 If you cannot see my sig here are links Phil. They could do with a bump ..hint The NG please read the intro so you can see what the real one it was based on looks like. 747
  24. David Murden

PMDG 747-8F UPDATE 14th Nov V2

Thank you.
  25. Stu Antonio

Yea, I too noticed that on the collapsed destinations overview list, icons of non Airbus operators like Ryanair are sometimes shown as well. But when you click into the detailed schedule, they don't appear in the list... Don't know if it's a bug or a codeshare, an ad-thing or whatever.... For me, it's enough to browse for possible destination ideas
  26. Stu Antonio

As far as I know flight plans are only available for US flights. And I haven't yet figured out how to to show for example all A320 routes within 2 hours flight time from a specific airport on flightaware. Something I personally find quite useful. ... But I whish flightaware would give out EU flight plan routes as well
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?