[Investigating] No Nav lights after installing update

James_Johnston

James_Johnston

As the title suggests ladies and gents, installed the new update this afternoon and everything works and appears except the nav lights, they do not illuminate.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

James

42 minutes ago, Keight said:

In my case nav lights on the wingtips are illuminating but on the tail they are not

When you say nav lights on the tail, what exactly do you mean? The strobe on the rear of the fuselage?

Tim Vancauwenbergh

As I posted in this thread: 

I have the same issue as Keight. The WHITE STATIG NAVIGATION light does not turn on.

Tim Vancauwenbergh

Clearly visible over here. Both wing NAV lights are on çyou see the red and gereen lamp) but the TAIL NAV light is not on. There is a reflection on the ground but no physical light.

TNAVLT.jpg

1 hour ago, keukenrol said:

Clearly visible over here. Both wing NAV lights are on çyou see the red and gereen lamp) but the TAIL NAV light is not on. There is a reflection on the ground but no physical light.

TNAVLT.jpg

Same issue here: TAIL NAV bulbs doesn't light up, only ground reflection.                                                                         

I compared with  a backup aircraftCFG (made by AES before the update); noticed that the LIGHTS-section in the CFG file has completly changed.

Regards;

Tom

Tim Vancauwenbergh

Are there in fact light effects like most fsx planes use or are they an effect of the plane itself?  Anyway should be nice to see this one fixed :P