Feature Request

Mark Wolpert

When starting up from C&D at night, the flight deck is so dark its very challenging to get power up and find the Dome light.  Any chance that Spotlights could have a flashlight feature with a small light you can point around to light up a few things as you get setup.  I would suggest the mouse moves the light.

• Like 2
Lefteris Kalamaras

Mark,

this is a good idea and has been on my list for some time now. Unfortunately, it's always getting pushed down the priority scale due to other more pressing demands...

7 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Mark,

this is a good idea and has been on my list for some time now. Unfortunately, it's always getting pushed down the priority scale due to other more pressing demands...

Yes, this should definitely be behind the A320 P3D release.

Eric P L O U V I N

Good suggestion !

To compensate for this, in my spotlights config I always configure a small spotlight on the battery master and/or any dome light-interior light switch. It simulates a torchlight, but a virtual light that you could shine by moving the mouse around would be a much appreciated item.

Eric

• 1 month later...