[Resolved] Nose wheel hard over

Scott Stefanatz

Scott Stefanatz

Ok so i have been trying taxi for this flight for a while, after setting up fsuipc to run my Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas slider as the steering tiller the game would freeze. I looked through the forums and found the topic relating that fsuipc can cause this freeze

so i turned that off and set up to use the comma (,) as the steering disconnect button. i press the comma (,) and the steering works, yay, but when i release it the steering goes hard over right and wont straighten out until i press comma (,) again. then when i release comma (,) it turns hard over again. (as i write this the a320 is turning in circles at the gate at idle, forgot to set the parking brake, lol) here is a video to show the problem.

this was London Heathrow default gate 305, gsx installed, latest version of fsuipc, Microsoft windows 7 professional, with nVidia gforce gtx 970, dx9 no mods, 8gigs ram, intel i 7, running legacy fsx. and active sky next. 

Scott Stefanatz

ok now i feel stupid. it wasnt a error with the addon or anything other than a bone head mistake when setting up fsuipc. some how i managed to set my throttle to act as the steering set as well so throttle at idle and nose wheel turns right. its now fixed.