3) reboot pc

Installating spotlight 1.0.023

4) Start FSX

5) FSX crashes and back office

6) Uninstall spotlight

7) FSX ok

8) no solution in the FAQ to my problem

9) I use fslab 320 without spotlight

10) why not integrated directly in the sale of software fslab 320l'effet spotlight?

11) any solution to my problem?

thank you

w10 FSX sp2 direct professional dvd x9, ASUS P8Z77 PRO-ge-strength 770 gtx oc2gb coreI5 3570K

Hi Dominique,
I have a similar issue with the differences I don't have the A320 and at least the FSX splash screen comes up but then nothing more.

I now tried to disable all DLLs in the DLL.xml except the spotlights entry. Then FSX started completely even without admin rights and spotlights was running in demo mode.
Then I reenabled the DLLs one by one. FSX started all the time as well as spotlights until one DLL FSX started but not spotlights.

I disabled the last reenabled DLL, FSX started okay but not spotlights. Next I disabled all DLLs again but spotlights didn't start.

With "Rollback Rx Home" I restored the system to the state where spotlights was running with all DLLs disabled.
Next step I will try again to reenable the DLLs one by one. But this has to wait until later. I keep you informed.

Regards

Okay now, here is how it works for me.
I disabled in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dll.xml all other DLLs except FSUIPC and spotlights by changing
<Disabled>False</Disable to <Disabled>True</Disabled>.
Then FSX and spotlights (at LGAV) were starting okay.
With the spotlights manager I set up a new group with one lamp for a specific aircraft and saved a xxx.FLT.
Now I reenabled the DLLs one by one. Each time trying to start FSX with xxx.FLT at LGVA and checking if spotlights is running until FSX did not start anymore.
By this way I found out the conflicting DLL (Milviz_pack.dll).
I again set this to <Disabled>True</Disabled> and everything works fine.

One peculiar thing. For editing the dll.xml I use Notepad++. When I use "save" after I made the change these were somehow lost later.
I had to use "SAVE AS ..."  the dll.xml for permanent changes.

This is not really a solution it's merely a trick and I hope for an update.

Anyway I hope it works for you too.
Regards

Lefteris Kalamaras

Actually, it's not a trick on your end - there's a known incompatibility with Milviz's "pack" software DLL (Milviz_pack.dll) (VRS TacPack and others, like the F-15) which doesn't play nice with other software that wants to also hook DX functionality. It's something they'll have to fix, I am afraid.

thank you for your answers..

frankly for a product at this price be blocked because of lamp is incredible

the customer must manages the file to get out there .Can be Will there be an update 1.0.024 ...

how to disable the dll?

you have a simpler solution?

Thank you for your answers

Hello jj737

Here are all the dll I have in my file following the path C: \ Users \ Name \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ FSX \ dll.xml

What are DLL that I need to invalidate? I'm dll.xml, DLL_XML, DLL_XMLG, DLL-preFSLspotlight.xml, DLL-pre320X.xml, dll.xml, DLL_XML before _MadeiraX so on ....

I have all invalidate?

how? notpad open with?

jj737 thank you for your help
On 21.10.2016 at 6:33 PM, jj737 said:

I disabled in C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dll.xml all other DLLs except FSUIPC and spotlights by changing
<Disabled>False</Disable to <Disabled>True</Disabled>.
Then FSX and spotlights (at LGAV) were starting okay.
With the spotlights manager I set up a new group with one lamp for a specific aircraft and saved a xxx.FLT.
Now I reenabled the DLLs one by one. Each time trying to start FSX with xxx.FLT at LGVA and checking if spotlights is running until FSX did not start anymore.
By this way I found out the conflicting DLL (Milviz_pack.dll).
I again set this to <Disabled>True</Disabled> and everything works fine.

One peculiar thing. For editing the dll.xml I use Notepad++. When I use "save" after I made the change these were somehow lost later.
I had to use "SAVE AS ..."  the dll.xml for permanent changes.

1. Your screen capture shows the content of a folder or directory and not the content of the file "DLL.XML" in that folder. You open this file with an editor.

2. Did you try what I quoted above. This worked for me.

regards

Hello,

Attached is open dll.xml
I have to open all dll.xml and other files, and change the line
Disabled> False </ Disabled> Disabled in> True </ Disabled>
there are several line that includes the name, must be done in all lines? and all Dll.XML ..?

2016-10-27 16-27-18-36.jpg

2016-10-27 16-27-57-83.jpg

2016-10-27 16-28-06-56.jpg

2016-10-27 16-28-13-56.jpg

Lefteris Kalamaras

Why don't you attach the actual file, rather than pictures of its contents? Much easier for us to help you that way (not to mention it would take less time anyway)

hello,

after having to proceed according to your instructions I identified in the dll.xml, the line which posed problem and prevented fsx from launching out.
as indicated on the capture of screen.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252" ?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
    <Descr>Launch</Descr>
    <Filename>dll.xml</Filename>
    <Disabled>True</Disabled>
    <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>

I passed it in True.

Do FSX function I launch fslab 320 with LGAVand surprised doesn't the plane have a wheeland does a avionic thus inactivate the 320 unusable one.!!?

but fslab320 don't have whells and avionic fonctionnel with spotlight or not 

conclusion after your instructions fsx starts  but fslab320 is unusable

according to the capture of screen joint

What brings spotlight moreover to the programexcept for lighting in spot?

which solution with this problem?

best regards

2016-10-30 08-08-08-70.jpg

2016-10-30 08-08-30-86.jpg

2016-10-30 08-08-43-35.jpg

2016-10-30 08-08-56-18.jpg

2016-10-30 08-09-01-14.jpg

2016-10-30 08-15-43-74.jpg

By setting the line -   <Disabled>True</Disabled>  to True you've disabled all DLLs from loading in FSX.  Please reset that line to be 'False'.

"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252" ?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
    <Descr>Launch</Descr>
    <Filename>dll.xml</Filename>
    <Disabled>True</Disabled>
    <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>"

and for testing purposes.....  use this DLL.XML file to see if Spotlights and the A320-X successfully load and run.   Please re-name your existing DLL.XML to DLL.XML_FSL_Test.

dll.xml

hello,

please find the test chronologically and screenshots

1) master simbase document FALSE
2)another file                          True
3)start fsx with fsl320+spotline ok
4)disable all other entries (not the master one) except for the FSL ones and if that works, you can start re-enabling them back one-by-one to find which one causes the problem
5)problem with lauch addon manager...on false mode fsx crash...other entries true ..then false everything is OK
6)launch addon manager on true mode other entries false ...fsx crashes.....spotlight on True...FSX ok and fslab320 ok without spot
7)DLL.XML_FSL_ test with FSX + spotlight fslab 320..result without wheel and avionic
8)I continued to use fslab a320 without spotlight
9)PMDG 777 price 89.99, unretouched
best regards

2016-10-30 21-48-01-84.jpg

2016-10-30 22-04-53-00.jpg

2016-10-30 22-07-36-53.jpg

2016-10-30 22-07-53-87.jpg