Amazing video for a320

Tamer Khayyat

Tamer Khayyat

Hello, please have a look at this amazing channel on youtube that contains amazing videos featuring the a320 aircraft with ultra clear image. Report your thoughts please. I wish we have this clarity with fslab a320.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tamer Murad said:

Report your thoughts please

OK, here are mine, sorry for being frank - I hope you don't mind. ;)

These are well-made videos. But for me they are more like video-clips (which I am generally not a big fan of), where music and some pretty views play the leading role. What's more, I am personally tired with this pathetic kind of music most (both FS and RW) videographers have filled their videos with for the last few years.

I prefer more educational videos, ones where I can learn interesting stuff about aviation, aircraft operation, ATC, navigation, meteorolgy, pilots' lives, etc. There are also quite a lot of this kind of videos on YouTube, so there fortunately is a choice.

Once again, nothing against this video and the channel.
Technically well-made videos for sure. Just not my cup of tea.

Tamer Khayyat
2 hours ago, Rafal said:

OK, here are mine, sorry for being frank - I hope you don't mind. ;)

These are well-made videos. But for me they are more like video-clips (which I am generally not a big fan of), where music and some pretty views play the leading role. What's more, I am personally tired with this pathetic kind of music most (both FS and RW) videographers have filled their videos with for the last few years.

I prefer more educational videos, ones where I can learn interesting stuff about aviation, aircraft operation, ATC, navigation, meteorolgy, pilots' lives, etc. There are also quite a lot of this kind of videos on YouTube, so there fortunately is a choice.

Once again, nothing against this video and the channel.
Technically well-made videos for sure. Just not my cup of tea.

You can buy full flight videos on justplanes.com which have huge info that will help you to learn new things. 

17 minutes ago, Tamer Murad said:

You can buy full flight videos on justplanes.com

I have a few, they are nice, though I personally prefer pilotseye (I have all of them) and ITVV (old but still awesome).
By the way pilotseye videos, in my eyes, are a great combo of knowledge, pilots lives and some artistic tint. :)

Thanks for the link anyway. Never too much of aviation videos.

• Like 1