[Resolved] FSL Spotlights not showing in FSX SE

John Supardjo

John Supardjo

I bought the fsl spotlight today, I can see in P3D but not in FSX-SE, and in FSX-SE I can see at the addons  but I could not hide him or show him see attechemnt, what have I done wrong ?

1.JPG

John Supardjo

I have checked both dll.xml for P3D and FSX-SE , they are the same, but I could not use this FSLSpotlights in FSX-SE, can anyone from support tell me what is wrong with this issue?

<Launch.Addon>
        <Name>FSLSpotLights</Name>
        <Disabled>False</Disabled>
        <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
        <Path>FSLabs\FSLSpotLights\DLL\FSLSpotLights.dll</Path>

I see you're using WideServer, where is FSL Spotlights installed on the same PC with FSX/P3D?

Also, which aircraft in FSX-SE are you trying to display the Spotlight Manager with?

John Supardjo

it is installed on the same PC, I use P3D and FSX-SE, as I mention in P3D I can see at the under left handside  corner, but not in FSX-SE

and in FSX-SE I only want to use with  the A320X 

"and in FSX-SE I only want to use with  the A320X  " - you cannot modify the spotlights that are supplied with FSL Aircraft (A320-X and Concorde-X), which is also why you cannot open the Spotlight Manager (with the A320-X or Concorde-X loaded).   The Spotlight Manager is for use in creating Spotlight ini files for non-FSL aircraft.

John Supardjo
14 minutes ago, Bob L said:

I got it now, The Spotlight Manager is for use in creating Spotlight ini files for non-FSL aircraft. but I do not intend to modify it, ,maybe the last question, how can I use the sportlight in FSL aircraft in this case A320X, because this only aircraft I use in FSX-SE,

Once you install FSLSpotlights with the A320-X there is nothing to do, nothing to modify, etc.... only need to enjoy the beautiful lights it produces.... ;)   To operate the lights in the A320-X just operate the light knobs...

• Like 1