Warning Beeping Sound like the Master Caution

Remy Sarkis

Remy Sarkis

Hello,

Sometimes, like 5% of the time after starting up the engines, and everything normal a warning annoying non Stop Beeping Sound begins the same sound Like when you're over-speed or autopilot disconnected. And this Sound  doesn't go whatever I do. although there is nothing wrong in config or warning or whatsoever. 

in all cases I recorded a 10 sec video just for you to know what I mean. and it remains during all the flight ............................

fsx 09-26-2016 13-35-27.mp4

Remy Sarkis
7 minutes ago, Lauri Sivuoja said:

Is there any particular phase of the flight when the sound starts ringing?

not at All. But upon engine start. if it will appear it would when the engine are starting

L'a^ûri S'i*v(uoj)=a
1 minute ago, RemSar said:

not at All. But upon engine start. if it will appear it would when the engine are starting

And how long does the bell ring? Until engine shutdown?

Remy Sarkis
5 minutes ago, Pat said:

Can you upload the video in better quality?

I have to Reproduce somehow the error and record another video . Unfortunately this error occurs randomly.....

L'a^ûri S'i*v(uoj)=a
46 minutes ago, RemSar said:

When I get to my destination. lool. cause don't wan't to exit FSX and Reprogram all of the MCDU

Different alarms are inhibited in different flight phases (from 1 to 10). Does getting to your destination mean that it ends at touch down? Or it ends at 2nd engine shut down? etc?
f57df161e8c6e2c523e4c88212a869b9.png

Remy Sarkis
15 minutes ago, Lauri Sivuoja said:

Different alarms are inhibited in different flight phases (from 1 to 10). Does getting to your destination mean that it ends at touch down? Or it ends at 2nd engine shut down? etc?
f57df161e8c6e2c523e4c88212a869b9.png

it ends on final 

B_r_u_n_o-R_o_l_o

I just got the master warning alarm while in cruise for no apparent reason, No ECAM Alerts (except APU, but I had this alert since After engine start, and this only triggers a Master caution), I am wondering if this has to do with loading the plane from a saved panel state ( I am running into oddities that I will report in a separate thread, i.e APU inop after shutting it down, see STS page in video).

But right now I cant seem to be able to silence this master warning alarm (tried cycling views, muting FSX, etc.) I tried the Engine Fire test to see if it would override the alarm but no luck.

see video, I also cycled the ECAM pages but nothing abnormal I could notice. Any question please let me know, 

Thank you!

L'a^ûri S'i*v(uoj)=a

The APU issue is because you have accidentally left one of the APU switches pressed (FSX issue when you move the cursor out of the clickbox before releasing the mouse button).

Are you able to reproduce the issue when not using custom made panel states?

B_r_u_n_o-R_o_l_o

Hi Lauri, 

This is the very first time this Master Warning issue happens to me, I will try the same exact flight tomorrow (and loading from the same saved panel situation) and report back. 

About the APU,  I just tested to be sure and I am def, not moving the cursor away from the start button before releasing it. I can actually reproduce the problem consistently.

Here is more detail.

- When I load the panel state:

•  the APU Master button is illuminated (blue)
  • The APU Avail light is NOT illuminated (even though the APU is running)

Test method:

(connect EXT Power to keep Aircraft powered) and click on the APU Master Switch to shutdown the APU. I made sure to keep my cursor on the APU Master Switch button, even after releasing the left mouse button. I immediately received a Master Caution, and the AMBER FAULT on the APU Master Switch & APU Inop on the STS Page.

Let me know if you need more detail, and thank you for getting back to me :)

L'a^ûri S'i*v(uoj)=a

I think the issue is (never had it myself, just heard people saying) that you accidentally leave the button pressed when starting the APU (I guess the START pb). If this is not the case, let me know.