flightsimguides

flightsimguides

Hi chaps I can't get the nigh lighting to work at all - the panel backlights work ok, but the dome and flood lights have absolutely no effect at the moment. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or something up with DX10? The picture attached is with all of the lights, dome, backlight and flood, all selected on. It's pretty dark in there at the mo! DOn't know what more information to give, really.
Cheers,

John

2016-8-25_19-42-41-191.BMP

2016-8-25_19-42-56-960.BMP

thom van zanden

Hello everyone,

Perhaps this question has already been answered. But if i want to turn on the Main panel flood light, nothing happens ?

It literally doesnt do anything ? Could someone help me out on this ?

Greets

Thom.

Jesper Larsen

Did you install FslSpotlight?

Are you running in DX10 ? Did you convert your light effects in the fixer? If installed.

If all is a no please give some more information.

I have managed to get my A320-X running and I'm currently poking around with systems before running the first tutorial, but only with a clean installation without Spotlights. None of the troubleshooting techniques I've read around here have had any effect on the CTD's I've gotten. Since all I've done so far is just sit there on the tarmac and play with systems, my question is... to what extent is Spotlights necessary?

Christopher Allan

You will need it to get dome lighting, and for the dimmable downlights throughout the flight deck. It is not a big download, nor is it a burden on your system. I would strongly encourage you to install Spotlights and try it out, you will not be disappointed. 

20 minutes ago, X24 said:

You will need it to get dome lighting, and for the dimmable downlights throughout the flight deck. It is not a big download, nor is it a burden on your system. I would strongly encourage you to install Spotlights and try it out, you will not be disappointed. 

Well, it's just that after several attempts, if Spotlights is installed, FSX is essentially unusuable - noted the issues in this thread incorrectly marked as resolved. I isolated the problem as something to do with maximizing my window but reinstalling the A320-X minus Spotlights doesn't really fully resolve the problem. As noted I've tried some of the troubleshooting in other Spotlights related threads but haven't gotten anywhere. The aircraft loads and runs wonderfully minus Spotlights so there's obviously something inside of it that breaks my sim down. 

Adrien Peraldo

Hello guys,

A new issue appeared to me yesterday : The lights.

Here I am talking about the "big lights", those who really highlight the cockpit.

The small white lights around each button work perfectly but the light on the pedestal, the flood light, the main panel lights and the one who higlights the whole cockpit doesn't work..

When I turn the left knob (juste above the PFD) nothing happens too. The same with the flood lights (near the TCAS). Concerning the cockpit lights (button just above the EMER EXIT LT on the overhead) it doesn't work but when I turn the camera above my head I can see the two lights working.. But the effect of the light is not here...

To be short, when flying at night I juste have the lights around each button. All the other lights doesn't work so the cockpit is really really dark. For the cockpit preparation it is a problem...

Thanks for your help

Adrien

Norman Blackburn

Certainly sounds that your spotlights are not installed or working correctly.  Did  you install them?

pepo paramo

Hello i am having several problems with the fslabs a320:

1º When i want to swich on the dome lights of the cockpit nothing changes its stills as dark as before or even the lights that iluminate the panels of the  cockpit, in conclusion im not having any light in the cockpit.

2º When im in an aerosoft airport and i wanna atach the jetway AES wont do anything, it sais "set parking brakes" and im having the parking brakes set but nothing happens it ike it doesn't localize the parking prake.

I PLEASE ASK FOR HELP. :) THANKS

adamant365

1. Is the aircraft powered up? I think you need at least batteries to get dome lights. 

2. Pretty sure AES won't recognize the FSL parking brake. There was a thread on this. Is there a way to "force" AES to move the bridge? I know in a previous thread it was recommended to "end" a pushback for the same reason. 

Safak Cayli

Hi 

I have just finished my first night flight. But I had light problem. Dome light and flood light not working. 

Fsl spotlight not installed on my pc.

What could be reason for that ?

Şafak Cayli

Randall Smith

I was an Early Adoptor and am just seeing that there is an updated version released when the general public was able to purchase.

Do I need to reinstall FS Spotlights as well as he Resourse and Binary files.

Thanks