AES and FSLABS A320

Calbyy

Hi guys.

when i'm using FsPassengers i'm unable to use the "real time load" because it doesn't read the door of the plane so even if the door is open the addons says that is not, same for GSX, the other thing is about AES, i can't stop the pushback or start the services because it sees the paking brake off even if is on, how could i solve those problems ? thanks

Mykel Talab
14 hours ago, Calbyy said:

Hi guys.

when i'm using FsPassengers i'm unable to use the "real time load" because it doesn't read the door of the plane so even if the door is open the addons says that is not, same for GSX, the other thing is about AES, i can't stop the pushback or start the services because it sees the paking brake off even if is on, how could i solve those problems ? thanks

Download the latest AES version. They have a tempo workaround which does the job nicely with the fsl320. 

Hey Guys, it´s me again =)

Just a short question, maybe for the next Update. I can´t use my AES (Airport Enhanced (Ground)Service), because the Software cant recognize that the Parking Break is set. Is it maybe possible to get an indication in the FSX that the Parking Break is set (Left down Corner). Actually if the Parking Break is set there is only a sign of `Brake`.

Thank you =) 

Lefteris Kalamaras

There is a few threads on the same topics, in fact - please visit those. Oli Pabst (the AES developer) has released an interim workaround for this in their forums and he's working on an update of AES, as it's very outdated by now.