Low fuel inflight

scott albrecht

scott albrecht

Hello everyone, first let me start out by saying what a fantastic and beautiful aircraft this is! I usually only fly the 737 but this aircraft is so awesome I'm trying to learn the Airbus. This question may sound stupid (remember im new to the Airbus) but does anyone know why I'm running out of fuel inflight? The fuel desk top icon dosent load to a page on the web, neither does the mdcu. If anyone could explain to me how to properly fuel the aircraft so I can enjoy a longer route it would be greatly appreciated. 

peter kelberg

Quite simple  the reason your running  out of   fuel in flight  is  due  to a number of  reasons,  you didn't  put  enough fuel in,  stronger  head  winds put incorrect  weights  in the mcdu or  fuel leak.

Now if  you would  have  taken time  to read  the introduction manual you  would  have  solved  your issue  by now  its on page 19  on how  to fill your  bus  with fuel  using  the  mcdu

L'a^ûri S'i*v(uoj)=a

Check Introduction Guide page 19 for hte fuel load settings. There are two ways of importing fuel:

1) Through FMGC: This will insert the fuel to the aircraft immediately
2) Thourgh Refulling panel: This is the realistic way to insert the fuel to the aircraft (but needs to you to do couple things as described in the manual).

scott albrecht

Thanks for all the help. The fuel panel that gets created on the desktop icon won't open. The browser keeps saying unable to connect to host. Also the same issue for the mdcu icon on the desktop. I assume it's possible to fuel it while in the game on the ground with the inflight mdcu correct?

Bob Lyddy

You can change the http sever port being used via the MCDU-Options - HTTP SVR page.  Click the STOP LSK, then change the listed port to 8008, click the Start LSK...then in your browser shortcut...change the port listed there from 8080 to 8008..save it and try again.

Yes - you can change the fuel load while in flight via the MCDU-Options-Fuel page...but that is cheating ;)

• Like 1
Norman Blackburn

Make suse that the A32x is loaded.  If it isn't then the fuel panel etc have nothing to connect to  

Trent Hopkinson
9 hours ago, scottie2950 said:

Thanks for all the help. The fuel panel that gets created on the desktop icon won't open. The browser keeps saying unable to connect to host. Also the same issue for the mdcu icon on the desktop. I assume it's possible to fuel it while in the game on the ground with the inflight mdcu correct?

You could say that. Given the image I posted above showing exactly how. :huh: