Drop down menu to change between different lighting setups

slopey

Could this be added? Because I have many different .ini files for lighting setup that I would like to use. Right now I have to rename the files and hit RELOAD in FSLabs Spotlight manager everytime I want to use a different .ini file. Can this somehow  be incorporated into the Spotlight Manager where we can have a pulldown menu with multiple .ini files that we can choose from and load?

Because once you hit the RELOAD button in the Spotlight manager, it will pick up any changes in the .ini file. So it works great. Just need a way to be able to choose which .ini file we want for those of us who have multiple lighting setups.

On 8/26/2016 at 8:52 PM, slopey said:

Would be great if you can incorporate into the Manager menu an option where we can choose different .ini files to load. So we can change lighting setups on the fly.

20 hours ago, slopey said:

Could this be added? Because I have many different .ini files for lighting setup that I would like to use. Right now I have to rename the files and hit RELOAD in FSLabs Spotlight manager everytime I want to use a different .ini file. Can this somehow  be incorporated into the Spotlight Manager where we can have a pulldown menu with multiple .ini files that we can choose from and load?

Because once you hit the RELOAD button in the Spotlight manager, it will pick up any changes in the .ini file. So it works great. Just need a way to be able to choose which .ini file we want for those of us who have multiple lighting setups.

Hes not asking for multiple setups I believe hes asking if he could load different ones to see how they work or if one wanted to choose another to see if its better in real time - and I for one would also like to have this option otherwise you have to get out of sim and start over for each individual ini to choose - would be a huge time saver