• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry

• Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er

• Essono Fritz

• Scott Wilson

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am an Airline Pilot and I purchased the A320X and P3D in June of 2018 to help with my transition training from a MD80 to an A320.  I could not believe how close it was to the real airplane.  I was a

Hi all -  One thing the teams at FSLabs will never get to experience is a 'first impression' of our A320-X - that's something only you guys will be able to experience first hand. I was thinking t

Working for an airline who flies only Airbus A320's got me in love with Airbus (I am a Boeing fan, in fact I love flying the heavy Boeings like the 747, 767 and 777.). I decided to look fo

Posted Images

Robert Sutherland
On 1/4/2020 at 4:39 PM, Michael Leuck said:

CTDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aircraft is unflyable currently.

You might have to go into a bit more detail if you're seeking support the issues you're having :)

peter kelberg
1 hour ago, Robert Sutherland said:

You might have to go into a bit more detail if you're seeking support the issues you're having :)

seems  that  he  has posted  this issue  on  several   threads  already  bit  hard  when  he  does  this  to keep  track of  things,  looks like he  has  solved  his  issues  by  re installing the  320

• Like 1
phil highton

yep scott iam getting the batteries cycling as well 

• 1 month later...
John Hawksley

Hi, I've come to the FSL A320-X for the first time in the last couple of weeks.  Here are my first impressions.

The price is very expensive, and sets expectations, which unfortunately haven't been met (yet), though I am hopeful.

I've had this aircraft about a week and I fly with VATSIM.  I've performed about 10 short-haul (1.5hr) sorties.  8 of them were offline while I sorted out how to fly it and not embarrass myself in the (incredibly busy) London and Scottish Radar regions.  One online was successful from start to end and one ended in a CTD.

So what I've found so far that seems very disappointing is this:

• Saved scenarios seem to be flakey.  I've deleted them.  The one I did have (cold and dark, parked at stand) regularly:
    • Would not power up avionics even with both batts on, APU avail.
    • Would not start a/c pack 1 (even tried the 'enter/exit slew' workaround) under any circumstance.
  • CTD turning onto finals (LOC/GS capture)
  • Holding
    • Hold at PPOS accepts data for the hold but never generates it.
    • Hold at fix:  entered data for the hold; a/c proceeded to fix but never entered the hold; continued ploughing onward off track, still in NAV mode.

Obviously I'm not discounting user error, and overall my experience has been okay.

• 2 months later...
Tom Stagg

After literally years of being on the fence about buying the A320X I finally took the plunge. So far the level of immersion has simply blown me away!

I flew the basic tutorial yesterday and had no problems at all. At this very moment I am working through the ATSU tutorial (waiting for boarding to happen) and the way it integrates with PFPX, GSX and Active Sky is brilliant. I'm going to find it difficult dealing with other aircraft that don't have this level of integration from here on out. I can't claim to be knowledgable enough to comment on the systems accuracy as I'm quite new to Airbus.

Performance wise it definitley hits my system harder than most other add ons but not bad enough to make things un playable. I'm looking forward to seeing the improvements that will come with P3Dv5 in this regard.

Excellent work FSLabs!

As an additional note, I would also like to thank your support team for being so prompt in helping me find my old forum account so that it could be merged and I could access livery downloads.

• Thanks 3