First Impressions...

Andrew Wilson

Daniel Villava

Howdy, Flight Sim Labs forum!

After a lot of reviewing, YouTube, forum reading, and real world corporate flying (working), I bought the A320X this morning. I had to test this beauty. Since my next professional goal I set myself is to fly an Airbus in an airline and I still flight sim, I've been very interested in well-made Airbuses for FS9/FSX. I first flew Wilco's and PSS A320. I was one of the open beta-testers for the Airsimmer's A320 and although there was a lot of hope that it would become the best Airbus for FS9/FSX, it didn't meet my (and many people's) expectations. Then Aerosoft came along with its A320, the extended one and the series. I didn't keep up with Aerosoft's Airbuses, because I stopped using the sim for 2 years, but about a year ago I discovered FSX:SE and bought Aerosoft's A320 series. It works pretty well to learn and practice normal procedures, its systems, and so on, but it doesn't go in depth with the systems. It still is a good Airbus for people who just want to learn about it and have fun in the sim, or practice real-world procedures, scans, and flying so you don't start the type rating training with no clue.

Then a good friend told me about FS Labs' A320X. At first I was like "meh, I already have Aerosoft's Airbus and it's pretty decent," but I began to watch YouTube videos with FSLabs' Airbus, read the forum and I started to develop the classic "I must have this" feeling. Credit card out, clicked the blue square, filled out the forms, downloaded it, and began installing it.

I have an MSI GE60 2PL gaming laptop (the cheapest one, I think) with an i7 4710-HQ at 2.5GHz, 8Gb of memory, and an nvidia GTX850M. My FSX:SE runs pretty good with 70% settings, ASN with a few add-on airplanes and with no other program running. When I installed it I selected the highest textures just to test how my laptop would run it. I had no CTDs nor errors, but I had about 20 frames per second on cold-and-dark, and 15 in the air. I re-installed it following the forum's procedure and selected the 2000-something textures. It ran decently, but I didn't expect it to run at 60 fps haha. I get about 20-25 in the air and it works for me.

I've got a lot of Airbus documentation (FCOMs, FCTMs, QRHs, power point presentations, etc.) over the years and a few months ago a good Captain friend gave me the new FCOM, the whole fleet's QRHs, the FCTM, the company's operations manual, and some other stuff. Since I really like the Airbus and I want to fly it in an airline, Flight Sim Lab's A320 will set my learning and practicing to a higher level. It's very nice to apply real-world procedures to a flight sim airplane and that the airplane responds and performs like the real deal.

I tested the A320 with IAE engines on usual routes in my country. I also downloaded the latest AIRAC from navigraph. I tried to link up my iPad with my sim for the fueling panel, but it didn't work. I'll try further until I get it working. After loading it at the gate after starting the flight with the trike, what I always want to notice first is the FPS in cold-and-dark and the viewpoints. I wasn't very pleased with both of them, but I knew I could re-install it with lesser quality textures and I could adjust the viewpoints by modifying the .cfg, which I did. After going through the preliminary cockpit preparation, cockpit preparation, pushback and start, I began to taxi and when I tried to turn and brake, but it didn't. I went "WTF!" but I was sure there was something I missed in the introduction guide (coma for steering and maintaining the brake button pressed for braking). I also noticed that the oxygen masks are not simulated. No biggie, but it would be a nice feature.

I was pleased with the ability to edit the SPD LIM pseudo-waypoints on the F-PLN for both climb and descent. With a CI of 35 and a TOW of 64 tonnes, I noticed that it didn't climb that well. I got about 500FPM at FL260, decreasing at higher levels and increasing a bit when the climb changed to Mach. With the descent and approach prepared, I 'managed' my way through the STAR and noticed that some speed constraints that were indeed correct in the vertical revision, changed to the next waypoint speed constraint in the F-PLN page and the airplane followed what the F-PLN page told it to do. Instead of slowing to the 250 speed constraint programmed in the STAR of the next point, it went to the 220-knot contraint speed of the next point after it. Strange. The attitude change after passing an altitude/speed constraint to meet the next constraint is very slow. That makes the airplane overshoot the next point with a high vertical deviation. I went around on the first approach, but I used the situation to see how it would enter the hold. Entry was a parallel one and it flew it in BEAUTIFULLY!

Manual flying is a charm. I'll manual-fly it further and do some touch-and-goes to test its FBW. One thing I noticed with the flight controls is that the rudder is VERY sensitive. I have yet to test its failures and apply abnormal and emergency scenarious. I know I'll have much fun with it and learn a lot.

I look forward to downloading the next update and hopefully have a working SEC F-PLN soon! I hope you liked my first impression.

Cheer!

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry

• Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er

• Norman Blackburn

• Essono Fritz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am an Airline Pilot and I purchased the A320X and P3D in June of 2018 to help with my transition training from a MD80 to an A320.  I could not believe how close it was to the real airplane.  I was a

Hi all -  One thing the teams at FSLabs will never get to experience is a 'first impression' of our A320-X - that's something only you guys will be able to experience first hand. I was thinking t

Just downloaded this aircraft last week, after having just completed 8 weeks in Singapore doing an A330 transition course. I've been on the Boeing for the last 15 years, so it was quite a lot to take

Posted Images

Ahmed Saleh

Above 60 tons the aircraft becomes hard to lose its energy and the vertical profile is affected accirding to real world pilots. I believe FSL simulated that properly...

Christopher Allan

@jetfuelhead Good to see you're getting into the flying! The profile management you observed on the STAR is true to life. The A320 FM is reasonably conservative and in real world ops we often see the aircraft decelerate earlier - as you saw - in which case we have the option to select speed rather than leave it managed. If you're heavy and with a tailwind, I've seen the DECEL pseudo-waypoint out around 20-30 miles or more. If you see the FM trying to do something you don't want, then do as you would in the real aircraft, and intervene. Good preparation for the real thing...^_^

• Like 3
Antonis Kastrinakis

I have to say a big thank you to the people who did the sounds on this amazing aircraft.

We've had a spell of "interesting" weather here in Oz and flying into (and out of) Brisbane and Launceston I encountered winds and turbulence. I use OpusFSI cameras so the shaking and juddering were there but what really impressed me were the rattles and bumps as VH-VFK went through the unsettled air. Huge immersion factor.

Whoever you sound guys are...yes1.jpgyes2.jpg

Outstanding!

(excuse my bad english)

My first impression was terrific!!! I love this sensation to feel different systems getting alive behind each mouse clic! Nothing is immediate, you put the APU bleed, you have to wait a few seconds before you get the duct pressure, as in real life! I realize that I think about consequences before pushing a switch!.... 

By comparaison, the iFly 747-400 V2, which is a pretty decent addon, seems to be "flat and empty".... You clic a switch, the associated light shines, and... that's all! Even the PMDG NGX seems boring, since I fly the FsLabs!

I love the fact you worked so well the immersive aspect! Modeling, textures.... And SOUND!!!!!!! My god!!!! As a music producer, I own very good sound monitors (something like $4500 a pair!) and the sound is simply AMAZING!!!! Ahhhh..... I love the bass frequencies when the engines are spooling down to idle when the descent begins! 

My only complaint is the braking control during taxi: I use a button on my T16000, and even if I anticipate the 3 seconds delay to get the braking effective, I have to immediately release the switch, to avoid the plane being stopped on the taxiway! I know you modeled the braking in order to be used with continuous controller, like rudder pedals, but maybe you could add a way to brake less hard during taxi, something like another key which limit the braking power to 30%?

Congratulations for this marvellous addon, by far the best liner ever simulated on a personnal computer!!!!!

THANKS!!!!

• Like 7
  • 1 month later...
Lucas Legros

Hello !

First of all, sorry if my english is not correct, I'm not very familiar with the Shakespeare's language...

I would not write big paragraphs because many here have already made it. The sounds are incredible and, much than other addons, very immersive. Each animations have a different and perfect sound. The systems are perfect and very well modelled. Each buttons is a monument of work, every effects are reproduced. The 3D model itself is beautiful, as much the VC as the outside. 

I really like how the displays come to life, and how each sound seems real. No, seriously, you (FSL) are gods ! 

Congratulations to the FSL Team for this crazy add-on, Now for me you are on my 'Trusted Developpers' group ! :)

fsxse trusted_zpsduvgbiln.png

Again, thank you very much, 

++

Lucky

• Like 4
NilsUnger
38 minutes ago, Lucky1508 said:

Hello !

First of all, sorry if my english is not correct, I'm not very familiar with the Shakespeare's language...

I would not write big paragraphs because many here have already made it. The sounds are incredible and, much than other addons, very immersive. Each animations have a different and perfect sound. The systems are perfect and very well modelled. Each buttons is a monument of work, every effects are reproduced. The 3D model itself is beautiful, as much the VC as the outside. 

I really like how the displays come to life, and how each sound seems real. No, seriously, you (FSL) are gods ! 

Congratulations to the FSL Team for this crazy add-on, Now for me you are on my 'Trusted Developpers' group ! :)

fsxse trusted_zpsduvgbiln.png

Again, thank you very much, 

++

Lucky

Hahahaha, good work! Yes, they have my trust as well!

Nicolas Matus

Working for an airline who flies only Airbus A320's got me in love with Airbus (I am a Boeing fan, in fact I love flying the heavy Boeings like the 747, 767 and 777.). I decided to look for a good A320 and the only option available was the Aerosoft one (2013). I've followed development of this bus very quietly.

I got the FS Labs bus on the "Early Adopters" I was even lucky enough because I checked the FSL webpage and saw that it was available for buying.

The first flight I made, got me astonished. I felt I was in the real aircraft. The sounds, the clicks, the systems, those spurious messages, the behavior of the engines (the loooooong start of the IAE engines.), FMGC, the MCDU. I was impressed, very impressed. 

I've flown a lot now, flying several legs or 5 hour flights, this baby handles beautifully. Sometimes I decide to fly with some differed items (APU, IDG, etc..) and the simulation is almost exactly the same as "the real deal".

The only thing I can say is that you guys set the bar even higher than other FS/P3D developers. Those 6 years of development were worth it. I can only congratulate you and hope in the future to help you in anything related to development of the A320 family. I look forward to the Prepar3D version! (Which is my main sim)

12.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Aljaz Prislan

Yesterday Santa came to visit and lo and behold the FSLabs A320 was waiting for me :P I must say I wasn't paying that much attention to the product when it first came out because I almost entirely moved over to X-Plane but various screenshots over the internet came popping up, people would mention it here and there and after seeing some amazing and insightful videos on youtube by a real world pilot the curiosity grew inside of me. I remember years back when I had more time for aviation and I was on the beginning of my journey into flight sim I was fascinated by Airbus but never came to fly one because the good add ons were all Boeing. But now with all those reviews praising the FSL A320 I decided that I perhaps deserve at least to give the Airbus a try.

And yesterday was the day. I must say despite all the reviews and messages I read I was still pleasantly surprised. There is a special feel to the aircraft that you made, the exterior model, the textures, the engine exhaust effects, the sounds, they are all so unique. I went through the introduction guide first with the intention to set up my system and hardware to work with A320X but I found so much more in there. I must thank you here for all the amazing work you guys did. So many aspects of the real aircraft that is simulated that really you wouldn't have to do it but makes such a difference now that is here. Things like refueling panel (and the remote option? wow), additional axis for tiller control, categorizing systems under failure menu using ATA standard and many options for flight plan requst.

After about two or three hours of observing the aircraft and setting up my system it was finally time to position myself on the runway. I advanced the throttles a little bit so the engines could stabilize. Engines stable and I moved them to the CL detent and then even further to the FLX detent. "MAN FLEX, SRS, no RWY, A/T blue". OK it doesn't like something but there will still be time for me to figure that out so lets continue with the take off. Quickly Master Caution comes on saysing that the throttles are not in the correct position. Alright, TOGA detent it is. After that everything was fine and I lifted off the ground taking it into the air for the first time. The pitch is holding nicely. Lets try a left turn. Banking the aircraft to slightly less than 30° at wich point I let go of the controls. The roll of the aircraft didn't change even a little bit. Nice. Leveling off at 8000' and it was time to return back to the airport. Some more turns followed, through wich I learned that as a pilot you are still required to pull the nose up during the turn. A very smart move from the Airbus and very nicely implemented by you guys. I must say that I have never managed to line up with the runway so perfectly with such an ease. The Airbus is indeed very helpful during flying. The touchdown was uneventful and after this interesting first encounter at 3 am I went to bed with quite some satisfaction.

• Like 6
Antonis Kastrinakis

Not exactly a first impression but this add-on continues to surprise me.

Try starting in a cold & dark pit. Grope your way to the batteries switches and set them to ON. Then flip the Dome light switch. Look up. Only the right dome light will illuminate. Exactly as per the real thing! Once you connect a ground power unit the other one will switch on as well. It's tiny details like this that surprise me and that confirm that this really IS in a league of it's own.

yes3.jpg

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...

Great aircraft! Very VAS intensive, however it is beautiful and such a hi-fidelity aircraft is going to eat VAS. One thing I would highly recommend is an SDK so a FS2Crew voice package could be developed. 

• Like 1
Peter Meinel

Even so I have FS2Crew an all my planes where available I use MCE with my FSL Bus and it is great. It is very flexible, so you can tailor checklists/flows to your SOPs, interact with GSX and ATC. I used to be very sceptical with MCE (complex, computerized voices) but now I love it (when you get into it it is not too complicated and voices are very natural). And no, I do nothave any financial interest in that company.

Peter

Sorry wrong place, wanted it under SDK.

I've been flying this for the last 4 days now. A lot of time spent learning (incredibly in depth) and setting things up but with P3D 3.3.5, build 193 and some actually quite aggressive slider settings, I've got stunning visuals and scenery while staying under the VAS limit at the worst airport (CYYZ for me, 3600 MB). I have so much to learn but what has truly taken my breath away has been the hand flying. I'm so used to having to feed tons of input for the A320 to keep it on course, land and use the rudder, but this intuitively seems set up for where my hands think it should go, and I can't tell  you how nice of a feeling that is. Takeoffs now require so much less manual input after leaving the ground. I'm used to the ND firing up down left and right, but this barely requires any input at all.

Of course it would make sense that the real Airbus should be relatively easy to hand fly, but now I can do it in a sim and it makes all the difference in the world.

The spotlights in the cockpit are stunning, and the FPS is better for me than the PMDG 737 and 777. I love the sounds, especially aft of the flight deck. I've flown as a passenger on a lot of A320s and they sound bang on. Right, too busy for this, got a landing into KLAX to set up!

Fantastic job guys.

• Like 3
Matt Piotrowski

I just bought the A320 and I absolutely love. One thing I noticed is that when I land it seems that the suspension is too stiff. Also when I watch the replay there is no suspension at all, any one else have that?  Other than that this plane is amazing.

Edit: Also whenever I press the brakes on the rudder pedals the in game brakes stay on for some reason anyway to fix this?

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 5:28 AM, pio48 said:

I just bought the A320 and I absolutely love. One thing I noticed is that when I land it seems that the suspension is too stiff. Also when I watch the replay there is no suspension at all, any one else have that?  Other than that this plane is amazing.

Edit: Also whenever I press the brakes on the rudder pedals the in game brakes stay on for some reason anyway to fix this?

Are you using pedals? If so ensure you have brake sensitivity set to full.

S_r_d_a_n  K_o_s_t_i_c

Haha, ever tried expediting from takeoff to 31,000ft? :)

I mean, just for the fun of it, this *IS* a simulator...

These CFMs do have some nice power. Maybe it's only me, but it does feel "different" than other aircraft, how ever that even is possible...

• Like 1
Miguel Angel

I bought A320 yesterday.

Running on P3D 3.3.5 client

Nvidia drivers 376

Everything is running OK.

To setup the throttle has took me a bit, but at last I got it.

I completed a flight from LEMD to LEVC without any issue, from cold and dark to cold and dark!

The very very first impression: Thanks Fslabs for this wonderful aircraft. It's just... amazing!

Waiting for the next update to let me run P3D 3.4 last hotfix 3

• Like 2
Chad Quail

By far the best aircraft I've ever flown in a flight simulator. I've been flying sims since the days of SubLogic Flight Simulator II, and nothing comes close to the A320-X. I gave myself chest pains when I spent $190 CDN to buy it. But the level of detail and immersion make it worth it. It'll be hard to step into any other aircraft for flights now. :)

• Like 4
Jose_Monteiro

Simply The Best Airbus A320 I've been able to use in fs9, fsx and x-plane !

Superb sensation, from the visuals to the sounds to the overall feel of flight.

• Like 1

This is something I've been waiting for for a long time - and I didn't even know that until I installed it and got into the cockpit for the first time!

had a huge smile on my face from the beginning on. Everything: sounds, looks, control responses - everything!

The immersiveness is one of a kind - and lots of study material. ... and after many flights, intensive reading, the best thing is, the smile is still here!! 

Thanks FSLabs for a truly fantastic product! 

• Like 3
Dennis Beermann

I´ve made a Video on my last Leg flying the IFR WT from IVAO. I hope you like it :)

Don´t wondering about the stutters in this Video. It only comes with the Software i´ve recorded with. In normal Flight conditions i´ve a smooth Flight ;)

Youtube

• 2 weeks later...

Hello bravo for this magnificent plane which costs a fortune...
I not why understands(includes) to have taken(brought) out her(it) with so much bug and defects.
For my part he(it) always starts with the cut sound. Impossible to put back(to hand) the sound, furthermore by going out I am obliged to close the simulator. 
If I want to leave(restart) after a flight(theft) impossible to reuse fmc.... 
I wait for me openly(frankly) better saw the price list(rate), already disappointed by him(it) match, the it is the ponpon.

• 1 month later...
john miles

Hi all

Bought the Airbus last week, first impressions level of detail excellent, textures again excellent,

On comparison with the Aerosoft Airbus the FSLabs bus has a lot more bells & whistles and more systems modelled.

However when it comes down to flying the aircraft which is 95% of what simmers do is another matter.

Firstly the setting up of flight controls is a pain, Parking brake, then steering the thing which as to be altered to joystick or rudder because I guess the majority of simmers don’t have a tiller.

Once that’s sorted it comes to the brakes, which don’t work in the conventional setup for FSX, so you need to do the research trolling forums etc. Next the take off this turns out to have over sensitive problems with the joystick setup, more trolling.

Now to all the add-ons we have bought over the years, take the ground crew AES, they will push you back but wont disconnect because the parking brake is not recognised as being on.

Lots of other add-ons won’t work with it as well which takes flight sim back years plus when you buy add-ons you expect the basics to work and not to spend hours trolling forums and making alterations , the aircraft is complicated enough to program without having all the above to deal with.

I don’t think for one minute any newbie to sims will stick at this hobby if they start with this aircraft.

Next comes doing a flight with one of your other add-ons, you start again having to put things back to how they where, by the time you have done all that its time to call it a day, hours wasted achieved nothing.

I know FSLabs have tried to recreate it to the real machine but the changes to the fundamentals of FSX are OTT, keep the flight controls and key press simple and in line with other add-ons, at the end of the day its only Game., if Airbus sold aircraft with no brakes and steering problems somehow I don’t think they would be in business..

• 3 weeks later...
Andrew Lewis

Well, this is not really a first impression of FSLabs' A320, but I didn't want to open a new topic all by itself and in a way, this is a sort of first impression....

Last week I had an opportunity to fly a full motion A320 simulator near EGKK with a group of friends. The most bizarre thing I found on the day, was the sense of familiarity I found when stepping across the simulator bridge and into the darkened flight deck with all the displays and lights on. It felt strangely familiar - everything where I expected it to be. After sitting down and adjusting my viewing position, all the controls, switches, panels etc were just where I knew them to be. During various operational scenarios I naturally found my hands reaching towards the correct controls and the instructor was happy to let me programme the FMGC whilst he was setting up the simulator scenarios. I think this is a testament to the accuracy of the FSLabs simulation. The instructor praised my tiller control, saying that usually people over-steer using the tiller. 

Differences - having to stretch just slightly forwards to keep hands on throttles during critical periods (takeoff, landing); the interesting feel of the side stick both when in manual flight and when disconnecting the autopilot by inadvertent motion of the stick (!); the different tactile feels of the switches (overhead vs MCDU); and of course the total immersion when the motion system was running. Also the significant difference of having a real First Officer handling many of the controls I have to operate by myself in single crew operation. And the amount of rudder required when experiencing a V1 cut is astounding! 

http://blog.jartweb.net/?page_id=4288

Still, every landing was a good one (...) and most of them were excellent. I even managed a 1 engine circuit and decent landing despite severe turbulence and gusting winds!

Thanks FSL!

• Like 5
Paul Tully

Hi Jartweb

I am so in tune with you here and I have a massive grin on my face whilst reading your post....I was at this certain place just 4 weeks ago in the same simulator you was I wud imagine, and me too, I was soooooo familiar with all the controls etc and I nailed two landings perfectly, it was just an awesome experience and using FS Labs Airbus most definitely helped .....I hope to go back one day!

Cheers!

Regards

Paul  

• Like 1
Wanthuyr Filho

Hello folks,

About 3,5 years ago I flew this very same full flight simulator when it was located in Crawley (guess where...yes, the Boeing Training Center, isn't it funny?!). Good times for sure.

• 3 months later...
Eivind Eikli

Just downloaded this aircraft last week, after having just completed 8 weeks in Singapore doing an A330 transition course. I've been on the Boeing for the last 15 years, so it was quite a lot to take in for an old dog, but I made friends with the airplane (sim) and look forward to line training starting later this month. I have been using home flight-sims off- and on since FS2002-04 and X-plane 4 and have enjoyed to take part in the perpetual "arms-race" between hardware and software, and seeing how it's all coming together. Used the PMDG models while flying the 737, and then the 777 for the last 7 years. Found them to be OK, but not great as the immersion factor was just not there.

So I had very modest expectations when downloading the FSLabs A320, but thought "what the heck - there's so much new info to take in and it surely couldn't hurt" Well, I have been blown away at the fidelity and how it is possible to jump into a cold and dark aircraft and fire it up using the company supplied documentation and Airbus FCOMs and FCTMs. Just brilliant!!!

Armed an engine failure for V1 for the first time yesterday, and again thinking there;s no way they would be able to capture the dynamics of what's actually going on in terms of yaw-induced roll, and then the Airbus FMGS intervening to ensure that it remains civilised. Well, I was wrong again - brilliant implementation and entirely credible as a proper learning tool!

So, can only hope that it is the A330 they are referring to when hinting to an upcoming development with "larger fuel tanks" than the A320-series, but either way - congrats on the best aircraft add-on I have experienced and look forward to the P3D v4 upgrade. 

Greetings from Melbourne - Eivind

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Chresten Bluhme

Well my first experience was horrible. Apparently the FBW breaks if your cpu runs at 100% all the time in flight sim, so that wasn't so good lol. But now I got a new processor and some extra ram to get better performance when it releases for v4, I do have it for v3 already and im absolutly in love <3 Cant wait for the A319 aswell. Absolutly amazing job by the devs, and i think this aircraft was every penny worth :) 

Till Lukas

Please make sure you set up all initial settings and options first via the MCDU. Then reboot FSX/P3D and relaod the plane.

It saves you a lot of trouble. Do this also when our P3Dv4 is released!

• 4 weeks later...
Lefteris Kalamaras
1 hour ago, cdv0007 said:

good work for 320 project ~! but low fps ... using pmdg can get 50-60fps , in this 320 only 30fps ... how can improve it ?

Perhaps post in the right subforum asking for assistance, but also giving out more details?

Aidan le Gras

I've been on this sim now over the last couple of days and Holy snappin duckpoop this thing is good, it is incredibly good. 

You should all be very proud.  Thanks you. 

G€offr€y F€rnand€z

yes it is very good, but pushing the boundaries has a side effect, o nmy computer, this has always been a very sensitive/unstable aircraft in comparison to the mjc8 for instance. It is not often than I can start a flight, instead of dealing with CTD upon loading, and other small refinments...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello from spain guys !sorry for my english :rolleyes:

i just bought my a320 few weeks ago. I was waiting this product for years but when it were realease for fsx i didnt use fsx anymore, so i was waiting for p3d . When that happened , i used P3D v4 and i decided to wait a little more .

Now i can enjoy this amazing product. On my pc i didnt't the first flight . it was one of my best friends , real pilot of a320 since 2 years ago.

We spend two hours on ground , testing systems with QRH and FCOM. we were doing things that only the pilots know , as pushing voice recorder test with parking brakes released (no sound :P) and that kinds of things .

After  that , we only can found 2 mistakes... the clock don't show the date when you push the button . the second mistake is ....when you are joining the alternative route on F-PLAN page , ND don't show the alternative airport.

Just two little mistakes with easy fix  in an aircraft like the a320 , AMAZING!!!

After that with a few difficult to configure hardware , we did our first flight .... flight mode and Fbw is very good for a home simulator with 40 dollars joystick , nice job .

In flight we found 1 mistake . You can see the "hockeystick" of descent in NAV mode on the route . In HDG mode we didn't saw it on HDG stick . Another easy to fix .

We did also a B+G HYD FAULT , it was awesome ... and direct law flight mode is good .

After that day i finally made my firsts flights ... awesome sensations and a little bit difficult to do manual flight with that flight mode , but after a few flights you can do  a good job . 

I'm so happy with this product! 

My wishlist will be ... Shared cockpìt (please:rolleyes:) and  service based randome failures ...

Thanks for you job guys!! Nice day pilots!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Árni Stefán Árnason

It´s fun to fly when you know the procedures before take off and how to edit the MCDU with the appropriate information before t/o and before you activate the approach phase. However the AP needs some serious make up and is not able to deal with some of the approaches I have entered in.