First Impressions...

Andrew Wilson

Peter Fabian

So I've got some time in in the meanwhile, and oh boy, what a machine!

I'm really impressed and half want to just call out sick this week to fly it all day long.

• Like 2
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry

• Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er

• Essono Fritz

• Scott Wilson

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am an Airline Pilot and I purchased the A320X and P3D in June of 2018 to help with my transition training from a MD80 to an A320.  I could not believe how close it was to the real airplane.  I was a

Hi all -  One thing the teams at FSLabs will never get to experience is a 'first impression' of our A320-X - that's something only you guys will be able to experience first hand. I was thinking t

Working for an airline who flies only Airbus A320's got me in love with Airbus (I am a Boeing fan, in fact I love flying the heavy Boeings like the 747, 767 and 777.). I decided to look fo

Posted Images

Alessandro Dallago

Took her for a spin in Toulouse, SID to STAR, activated the approach. The aircraft behaved exactly like the real one. Very impressive feat. 

Will be very useful for me prior to recurrent. I find this less a sim and more of a tool for real world use. 

• Like 4
B_r_u_n_o-R_o_l_o

the very first thing I did once I loaded the FSL was trying to reproduce something that I experienced in the LevelD sim recently. The instructor wanted to demonstrate the protection built in the FBW.

- positionned @ KLAX 7L, set up the plane for a circuit (take off 7L, ILS 7L), entered performance data, etc.... 

- Set up take off, and after positive rate/gear up, fail one engine .. and let go of the control.. the airplane will maintain attitude, pitch, etc and continue climb on 1 engine without touching the controls. I was completely blown away by FSL FBW and was able to experience what I had seen in the LevelD sim. I have a video of the real thing and will be happy to post if anyone is interested..

Happy landings (or takeoffs :) )

• Like 2
Philippe Gleize

Same kind of demo is executed here:

In this video you can see the stick input during maneuvers to prove there is no cheat...

• Like 3
Zeljko Budovic

My first very impression - FSL team is a  Bunch of Perfectionists! 

By far the very best sim ever created for desktop(and probably not only desktop)! This bus is so perfect!

A note about above statement - i'm acting on my own initiative, nothing to do with Bruno and Hugo! BTW, you can tell them i'll buy fixer on Friday, no need for their black van to be parked across the street... :P

Now realy, i cannot imagine how you managed to pack all that systems, flight dynamics+ground dynamics, failures etc, all to be run on a single PC in FSX... No buggs, no crashes. It realy makes my other best "study level" planes to look like captain sim or carenado now... Thank you!

• Like 2
Philippe Gleize
On 30 août 2016 at 5:01 PM, A320FO said:

Took her for a spin in Toulouse, SID to STAR, activated the approach. The aircraft behaved exactly like the real one. Very impressive feat. 

Will be very useful for me prior to recurrent. I find this less a sim and more of a tool for real world use. 

Thanks for all your kind words! 

Don't hesitate to spread the word on other forums !

Cheers

Kevin LaMal

I haven't had FSX installed on my PC in years.  But, after trying to wait and hold out for the P3D version, my resistance was futile.  I re-installed FSX and bought this AMAZING airplane!!!  As others have said, the attention to detail that has gone into this aircraft from the FSLabs team...just unbelievable!!!  You guys must be so proud of this and deservedly so.  To produce something like this...WOW!!!  The most immersive aircraft to date for me!!!

Congratulations on creating the best aircraft for any sim!!!!  Thank you so much for all your time and effort to bring this to us!!!  Can't wait for the P3D version!!!!

• Like 3
Biancolima

Just one word:

Perfect !!!

it worth it each dollar !! 

i have flown the PMDG, 737,747,777,MD11, Level-D 767 and many others. This FSL Airbus is very very realistic. the only issue is the performance. i have an I7 4790k, 16gb ddr3, GTX 980 and i get about 30 fps without REX, Active Sky, addon scenery.. i hope that on P3D the performance will be better ! 

BTW, Congrats !! really really great job !!! 

Thanks

had it for a few days now, and I'm relatively happy with it. 

There are some things I am very impressed with:

• The feel of the A/C as a whole and the depth of detail in the systems.
  • The stability of the simulation at 4x acceleration
  • The stability of the system and add on as a whole straight after launch. I've had 1 CTD since I bought it and I can't say for certain it was influenced by the A320X. Other launches are not this successful. This is what has impressed me most. 

There are some areas I think could be improved - these are just niggles, and not dealbreakers.

• Some of the interface with the simulation could use a little bit of polish. Clickspots for some toggle switches are a little difficult to grasp and could use better cursor symbols, the FCU light controls are impossible to find in the dark.
  • Brake and tiller controls are a bit difficult with a trigger switch and a twist stick. I understand the tiller controls are about realism, but I think having a 'less real' option for users with more basic hardware would be nice
  • MCDU does not need a tool tip for every button
  • Takeoff trim references would be nice
  • PFD rendering could be improved to be clearer

A very, very good product.

• Like 1
Brett McInnes

So far first flight YSSY / YBSU to get a feel for it then SBGL / SBFZ, NZAA / NZQN low vissibility rain and windy weather now that impressed me. I have used other's i'm not going to bash that around and they all have there pro's and con's but yes this is definitely if not already the best fsx airbus of all time and will go along side the PMDG 737 NGX in my opinin. I have reduced my fsx setting's a little to accommodate fps, I went down the 2d panel road and also the logic in which you have designed the system's (i'm talking more keyboard control's i'll fine tune that later and fsuipc) I do use the logitech extreme 3d pro. Pricing i'm not going to argue because you can see the quality and I really feel like i'm investing it into more airbus variation's as time goes on, JOB WELL DONE GUY'S i'll fly the ass out of it more in different places around the world, anyhow thank you again it's the tit's.

Regard's Brett McInnes

2016-8-28_7-16-31-27.BMP

Richard Wade

Just completed my first round trip so I guess this is a good time for a first impression. 

Firstly, this add on installed and worked seemlessy on my computer and in Windows 10 and in FSX. That's always a welcome relief. 

I was really impressed at the way it taxied in idle and the differences at moving off between the CFM and IAE engines. That just felt so good. 

Loved the all-consuming atmosphere of sounds in the cockpit especially created by the difference between an open or shut cockpit window.

The controlled smoothness of automated flight was really noticeable. In manual flight the aircraft is so responsive. Quite some roll rate. I think that any F/A-18 pilot leaving the Royal Australian Air Force to fly an A320 in an airline would be suitably impressed. 

Very impressed by the clear crisp text on the ND in particular. Even so, I'm a little disappointed that the screens look a little 'flat'. The screens on the Majestic Q400 look so alive. You can even make out the glass on the screen. I paid more than 130 Australian dollars for this A320 and I guess I was expecting the screens to provide a little more. 

That uplinking the flight plan from PFPX has me absolutely beat. I'm just longing for the day that Christian Grills lists this A320 on PFPX so that we can uplink the plan like on other aircraft. 

Thanks to all involved for this great add-on. I'm looking forward to the updates adding more capabilities to it in the future.

Richard

Bob Yunque
On 8/31/2016 at 11:14 AM, klamal said:

I haven't had FSX installed on my PC in years.  But, after trying to wait and hold out for the P3D version, my resistance was futile.  I re-installed FSX and bought this AMAZING airplane!!!  As others have said, the attention to detail that has gone into this aircraft from the FSLabs team...just unbelievable!!!  You guys must be so proud of this and deservedly so.  To produce something like this...WOW!!!  The most immersive aircraft to date for me!!!

Congratulations on creating the best aircraft for any sim!!!!  Thank you so much for all your time and effort to bring this to us!!!  Can't wait for the P3D version!!!!

My thoughts exactly.  I bought FSX Steam for $5 when it was offered and never intended to use it. Boy, am I glad that I had it, because I also could not wait for the P3D version and bought the FSX version.

All that I can say is "What an amazing A320 flight simulation!"  Beautiful, stable and functional in every way.  I feel like I own an A320.  It is just amazing. 

I can't begin to imagine how Flight Sim Labs was able to accomplish what they did with this A320 sim and to the extent of accuracy it is, but when they first said that they were going to build an A320, I was just coming off the great disappointment we had with "Airsimmers" futile effort, but I still had no doubt that the creators of the ConcordeX could accomplish what no one else has.  I knew that they could do it, when everyone else couldn't.

Congratulations Flight Sim Labs!  I love what you have done.

So completed my maiden voyage last might from EGLL to EGPH.  I followed the tutorial still so I didnt miss anything but adapted it to a real world route and live weather.  Absolutely fantastic!  The immersion factor was off the chart.  Initially I had performance issues but I followed the sticky and managed to improve things.  Using dx10 I found disabling the cockpit shadows gave me +5 FPS plus running unlimited frames gave me a significant boost however this intoduced the blurries climbing out of London, hmmm.   So I need to look into that.  To be fair Ive been suffering the blurries around ORBX england and scotland in my 737 running unlimited frames so this is not an issue with the A320.  If I limit within fsx its ok but I do lose some FPS.

I had a hiccup during the initial installation though, the installer appeared to wipe my dll.xml and I couldnt get it running.  I had to post on the forum and the guys created me a new one which worked a treat so thank you for that!  I'm still not sure if this was an issue on my end or some kind of bug at the other end.  I have seen posts from other usings with various issues around dll.xml.  What I do know is I have never had an issue installing any other addons which edit this file, most notably I installed GSX recently and it was fine.  I'm a little concerned though with future updates incase I run into similar issues but time will tell.

I have never ever flown the Airbus before, my previous experience has been with the 737 NGX.  I must say though I think I have got to grips with the fundamentals now I just need to do a bit more studying around some of the differences though.  Overall though this aircraft is a masterpiece.

My first impression was a routine flight from YSSY to YMML with a late runway change; well lets just say its the first time in flightsim that I was overwhelmed as a single pilot! I got confused with the arrows on the MCDU trying to visualize the new runway entered into the flight plan. After a few tense moments and a quick direct to the IAP all was well.

Simply awesome.

Kamel Dherif

Hello! 

I am a happy owner of the bus. I find it really satisfying (The dynamics, the fbw simulation, sounds, effects...). Given that currently I am professionally involved in Navdata in one of the navdata providers, I was always looking into that throughout the available addons. I can say it outright that the FSLabs ARINC 424 "convertion/interpretation" is at its best! and a big congratulation on that!

Good job.

Johan Durand

Hello . So I m here to say thank you to all the worker at fslabs on this a320. This bird is better than in my dream. What you do in term of experience through simulation and your politic of price are simply the best. Hey guy's where do you think you can find a fully simulated a320 for 100$ exept here. Thank's for all fslabs dream is become real ;) 

C_r_i_s_t_i_a_nR_u_d_n_i_k

Just flown all the way down from TOD manually A/T A/P disconnected, so much fun with a good stick. Here and there some speedbrakes,

an awesome A320 expierence for the first time in fsx ! :D

Dear Lefteris and all Flightsimlabs staff,

I did my first flight yesterday from Mauritius to Reunion in just over an hour-I followed instructions from the tutorial and what a perfect flight with no problems experienced. I would like to thank you all for the effort that you put in making this A320x addon is the most realistic A320 that I have ever seen for FSX(money well spent indeed).

I will do more flights soon.

Best Regards from the paradise island of Mauritius

Bernard

A_ndré_F_olkers

My first impressions:

But first things first thank you to all team members involved for a wonderful bird :-)
I'm an old timer in the virtual world started with FS4 and up, studied a lot of Airbus and Boeing stuff along the way lol
My first Commercial Airliner I felt a bit in love with was from Dreamfleet 737-400 back then in 2000, after that my biggest love to date was the pic (LDS767).
The first Airbus was from PSS with all 2d panels lol
I flew the Cessna in FS9 with both my sons (both very young back then) in a small network environment... and practice landings on the good old Meigs field. (my oldest son has now two type ratings (737NG and 747) in the real world and flying for a famous blue airline) time flies.

Then we had the first PDMG stuff they arrived from the Fly community and changed our virtual world to...
One of my favorite is the PMDG 777 which is a piece of art...

Tried all airbuses unfortunately despite all great efforts it never could appeal to me from a simulated system simulation point of view.
The dream was to have a study sim Airbus for our virtual world.
I left FSX behind to start a new journey in the P3D virtual world, because they build and improve on all the hard work form MS FS series.
P3D at is current form(V3.X) is so far ahead of FSX that it's another simulator with superior performance on all fields.

So now with the release of the FSLABS bus around the corner i could install my 5 dollar FSX-SE version (purchased from day one but never installed until now) lol, my GOLD DVD stayed in the cases...
After trying to purchase the bus via the early adapter program I was unlucky after a long waiting day. O well could wait a bit more since I followed the project from the start...
Purchased direct from day one when it was available I made a rooky mistake to not change the currency despite the post of Lefteris here in the forum.
Tweaked first FSX-SE and DX10 Fixer and all my 3d party add-ons and have it running now with satisfying performance and visuals in FSX-SE (locked at 35 FPS :))
It was time to start up the sim after the necessary RTM stuff and load up the bird.

Started with cold and dark and first setting up the views from EZDOK with my X55 Saitek and Saitek rudder pedals via my toolbox FSUIPC and slope settings.
Installed the version without the 2d stuff because I'm a VC pilot.
First noticed the modeling and graphics work which is a piece of art, and a great sense of a "real" flightdeck.
Now fired up the bird batteries and ground power and chocks and that first experience with the sounds and the flightdeck
come to life that special feeling and had goose bumps from that experience.
The feeling of being there and that special feeling of all those small details graphics and system wise tells you this is a labor of love.

The bird is going through all the checks and I could almost smell it, I sad behind my ultra wide screen with a big smile on my face just staring and listening.
After configured my throttle and stick I fired up PFPX and Topcat and tried the AOC service which works great really love that feature :-)
Went through all the checks and going through my familiarization course with this bird and started the engines after push back...
Great to see all those engine effects and other stuff on the 3d exterior.
Did several circuits and after that several flights notice every flight new things.

Ok tonight was time to do my first serious flight at the Captain seat we had a short hop from Dubrovnik (LDDU) to Skiathos (LGSK) the "Europe Sint Maarten".
After preparing the flight in PFPX and TOPCAT and Pro-ATCX we where ready. The bird in C&D parked at gate 9 and with our flashlights entered the flight deck.
Going through the start up and forgot that I was just sitting stationary behind my desk I was in another world and preparing the flight.
This Captain was sure of his task at hand and after our checks we started boarding and to celebrated we had a full cabin.
The flight was a night flight and that lightning is an experience in it's own right...
Ok I thought what the heck waiting for our startup clearance setting up a few extra views in EZDOK...
So I went ahead jump seat view behind the captain seat and was scrolling with the mouse and clicks and all setup pretty straight forward.

We received our clearance and it was push back time after a startup and checks time to taxi (via tiller assigned axis) to the active runway.
We dimmed the flood lights and started our flex take off roll runway 12 departure from Dubrovnik after starting our acceleration we where cleared to FL100.
Finished our after takeoff checklist and in a managed climb, time for some flood lights and to enjoy the flightdeck love the FBW with hand flying :-)
Released the cabin crew to give the virtual pax a virtual drink. during the climb going through some clouds and those sounds from the airframe amazing.
Ok passing through FL100 and turning of the landing lights and nose down for accelerating, suddenly a lot of bieps and alarm sounds, ouch this captain was a bit insecure and looking at the ECAM lot of blue and red warnings.
Looking closely saw that we had a cabin pressure problem and decide to follow the ECAM messages.
We had suddenly an aircraft full of pax and crew with all our party mask (oxygen) on and after notifying ATC descending with full speed brakes an emergency descent to FL090.
(I was uncertain did I activated the failures huh a bug I thought lol?)
After leveling of the virtual FO and me where troubleshooting the problem, this captain remembered during the checks the FO asking windows closed and locked and confirmed closed and locked... Then i remembered this captain behind his seat with mouse clicks and EZDOK...

I looked slowly over my left shoulder at the window and that red ring, I had suddenly a deja vu, no red ring ouch I closed the window and we restored the cabin pressure.

We decide to go ahead and not return (normally you would) to Dubrovnik and test the systems and this captain.
So we went ahead to LGSK and climbed to FL290.We landed safely at LGSK NDB 02 approach.
For the first time in my flightsim history I had an experience without failures which had consequences in the sim.

Just amazed after quite a few flights in day and night this bird has that special feeling of being there upfront.

Thank you gentlemen and ladies for a wonderful Airbus and a piece of art true labor of love, and I guess to spent a lot
of time in good old FSX till the P3D version comes out.

Thank you all involved :-)

• Like 7
marco bologna

my positive impression of this simulation system airbus 320, I still see work to optimize as the MCDU, they have been implemented
failure scenarios with great ecam procedure would say, the appearance of integration of visualization systems such as pfd, na, weather radar, GPWS are excellent very well kept, very good sound
all phases of flight simulation .This is from my personal point of view great potential refining some processes we will have 100% of the simulation airbus 320 desktop .Great team
flightsimlabs

Dave Woycek

Hi,

I spent the last couple of days setting up and flying the new A320 in FSX SP2. 

Well, I have to say - this is g o r g e o u s! My sincere congratulations to Flight Sim Labs! With a properly and carefully tuned setup, the A320 performs very well and is a pleasure to fly.

Being an old Airbus dog, I did spot some stuff that is apparently not yet implemented, especially in the MCDU.

Hence, I am missing a working NEXT WPT functionality on the lat rev page of a waypoint, and I am missing the FIX INFO entry which would allow to plot range rings and radials off arbitrary fixes on the ND. Comes in quite handy for situational awareness. I haven't tested the holdings yet.

But with the A320 being an early adoption version, I am sure you guys alreay know about this and all the other things that have already been mentioned in these forums.

This addon is very, very promising, and I am really looking forward to the coming versions that will implement the still missing stuff.

Thank you for this wonderful Airbus A320 addon!

• Like 4
Pete Banner
5 hours ago, bpcw001 said:

Hi,

I spent the last couple of days setting up and flying the new A320 in FSX SP2. 

Well, I have to say - this is g o r g e o u s! My sincere congratulations to Flight Sim Labs! With a properly and carefully tuned setup, the A320 performs very well and is a pleasure to fly.

Being an old Airbus dog, I did spot some stuff that is apparently not yet implemented, especially in the MCDU.

Hence, I am missing a working NEXT WPT functionality on the lat rev page of a waypoint, and I am missing the FIX INFO entry which would allow to plot range rings and radials off arbitrary fixes on the ND. Comes in quite handy for situational awareness. I haven't tested the holdings yet.

But with the A320 being an early adoption version, I am sure you guys alreay know about this and all the other things that have already been mentioned in these forums.

This addon is very, very promising, and I am really looking forward to the coming versions that will implement the still missing stuff.

Thank you for this wonderful Airbus A320 addon!

Hi,

The software version of the FMS FSL have modeled does not include FIX INFO, maybe it will be in a future upgrade? Holding works well with a few issues yet to sort out.

Karl Brooker

As above, the FIX info for rings and radials isn't available on the software version we've modelled. However, you can certainly expect that to come once the work on the sharks begins - as these require newer software in many of the flight computers, so you'll see the updated FMGS software too.

• Like 1
Lefteris Kalamaras

I am continuously amazed how people translate what they read into what they THINK they read.

He said "once the work on the sharks begins". You thought "there is work on the sharklet version".

It will happen, but it's a bit down the line.

• Like 1

First impression (after implementing recommendations from forum):

As advertised, the product requires: Latest generation i7 Processor, 16GB RAM, 1024MB Graphics Card, Win10 64bit. DirectX 10 with Steve’s DX Fixer.

Absent the published pc/laptop specs, exhausting compromises and settings are unable to facilitate useable frames per second.

Superb airplane in all respects!

Because of the cautions and user experience with heavy CPU load plus VAS depletion I was prepared to turn down scenery, traffic, addon scenery off and stay away from big cities even with my system.  Prior to purchase I spent a great deal of time adjusting scenery and traffic for the lightest load as preparation for the bus.  Much to my amazement the bus performance relative to smooth flight is astonishing to me. I am running a capable system, however, the performance greatly exceeds my expectations.

Core I7-6700 not overclocked, hyperthreading off,  DX10 Fixer with Steve default recommendations,  Nvidia GTX 1070, FSX, UT2 (20 to 30%), UTX2, very dense Scenery Density, Dense AutoGen, Max frame rate in N Inspector 30.1, unlimited in simulator.  I changed 3 settings in my FSX config since install being wideview, Himemfix and core affinity. As set in DX10 Fixer my GPU manages buffer pools.

My frame rates fluctuate as they normally do with Unlimited set in FSX (18 to 30+), keep in mind smooth as silk motion.  My VAS is very acceptable, as an example, I flew from KABE to KSYR landing with 900+ MB VAS. GSX unloaded and reloaded the PAX and cargo, headed to KPHL. A very smooth flight, approach and landing to the gate. VAS was just under 500 MB parking in Philly. That is what I see with the PMDG 777 on the same routes. 

The immersion in the plane is as good as I have seen since the triple 7. From the flight deck sounds created when powering up the plane to full reverse, it's a pleasure and fun to fly. I can usually hop in most FSX planes, startup, takeoff and fly without ever reading a manual. That doesn't work with this one for which I am most appreciative.  The more technical the plane the better and this one has everything I could expect plus more. I can't comment on the systems etc as I'm not bus driver, but it does follow the Aerosoft A320 a bit which helped me through the basic phase. I do plan to dig into this marvel in greater detail. Congratulation to the team for delivering a FSX plane true to the real A320 bus! 

Bob

Edited by bobp
  • Like 3
Peter Fabian
20 hours ago, Mike NY said:

requires: Latest generation i7 Processor, 16GB RAM, 1024MB Graphics Card, Win10 64bit. DirectX 10 with Steve’s DX Fixer.

3 year old i5, 8gb RAM, W7 64 and no DX9.

And it flies veery nicely.

the trick is to be realistic with your expectations. I don't run AI, for example. I don't expect 60fps locked on the newest, biggest sceneries.

• Like 3
Antonis Kastrinakis

I held off buying and buried myself in the fora reading about issues reported and the solutions offered. Watched user vids on YT. Finally gave in and parted with my aussie bucks.

Currently flying PANC / KSEA for my VA. First flight in the FSL. My aging PC (i5 3570K @ 4.2GHz, 2GB EVGA GTX670, 8GB ram, Win7 Pro SP1) is smooooooth! Very surprised to see that. At PANC I was getting between 15 and 25 fps on the ground yet it didn't feel or look "stuttery" at all. Simply followed recommended settings. ASN for weather. In cruise I am easily maintaining 34-39 fps. DX9.

The depth of the systems is an eye opener. This is going to take me a long time to explore and appreciate just how much effort has gone into the making of the A320X. The bar has been raised. This is the one for other devs to aspire to.

Thanks to all involved in the making and testing and subsequent release of this aircraft; and for the Greek team members...τι φτιάξατε, ρε παιδιά?! ΕΥΓΕ!!! B)

• Like 2
Ahmed Saleh

I like how realistic the vertical navigation profile is. It is not just a rocket but feel very realistic compared to real life. I also like how the speed is reduce-able and manageable quite close to the destination just like in real life.

Flight dynamics and performance really look natural to me although I am not a real world pilot but I do travel a lot and I can feel what is happening through different flight phases.

What is stunning to me is how the engine sounds disappear with high wind noise and how the engine grinding sound is gone in high altitude. I never imagined this could happen in a PC simulator. And that deep truck engine sound during descent!! I mean it is the real thing! Chapeau! The sound made by the nose wheel when rolling on runway center light is something I could not have imagined.... Fantastic

Sounds of the electrical buses is just realistic and abnormally pleasant.... I like how it creeps on idle like the real thing :-)

I won't repeat how amazing the self check and everything else is...

I have a couple questions though:

1- The engines spool sound feels more like a whistle to me than real life. While I haven't been in a cockpit during take off, it sounds smoother (not quieter) to me as a passenger. I could be wrong though.

2.Landing lights give too much bloom in my system but this may be just my setting (not sure).

In a nutshell, fantastic impressions

PS: PTU sound in gone after the first flight... Don't know why :-)

Now  I know that it's because I had forgotten the window open :D

Edited by Blaser
  • Like 2
Ahmed Saleh

I like attention to detail such as:

- reference speed change when using spoilers and full spoiler deployment when disconnecting A/P and again ref speed change 

- I like to see that TOW / LW is displayed in the Fuel pred page of the FMC and that changes to GW / CG after engine start.

If I was a developer of such an animal I would like details to be noticed and to be appreciated for the effort. I discover things in every flight. It is like a brand new plane and a first time feeling everytime. I hereby recognize why it took so long and yet.... It was well worth the wait.

Thanks FSL team!

• Like 6
Dave Woycek
On 15 September 2016 at 3:09 AM, Mike NY said:

First impression (after implementing recommendations from forum):

As advertised, the product requires: Latest generation i7 Processor, 16GB RAM, 1024MB Graphics Card, Win10 64bit. DirectX 10 with Steve’s DX Fixer.

Absent the published pc/laptop specs, exhausting compromises and settings are unable to facilitate useable frames per second.

Forgive me, but this product does not require Windows 10, nor does it require DX10 and the associated fixer in a sense that it would not run without these prerequisites. I am running on Win 7 in DX9 mode, smooth as silk, and some others here in the forum do so as well. I cannot remember having made any exhausting compromises in my settings, but of course that would be in the eye of the beholder. 

Let's just not make it sound as if Win 7 and DX9 could not run this addon properly. They can.

I do agree on the hardware specs. The more you have the better ;)

• Like 1
Ahmed Saleh

I have the MJC -8 pro and I have to say that I found the aircraft not as complex as the a320. I personally do not feel that I am flying a brick at all but a real a320. If this product was 150 I would have still bought it but to each his opinion.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Lefteris Kalamaras

Gents-

I have removed a couple posts that were off-topic or were by users who had not bought the product themselves. Let's keep this thread on-topic please.

• Like 4
O_l_i_v_e_rM_a_e_r_t_e_n_s

50th impression (:D):

I really like the fact that

• I can have cockpit shadows in DX10 mode, even without the fixer
  • I can have reverse thrust on a hardware controller/lever, even without a registered version of FSUIPC (but you do want very much a fwd idle detent on that lever/those levers)