[RESOLVED] Nose wheel steering

trevor

Has anyone else experienced a problem with the nose wheel steering. I have full range of motion with the pedals, however on the ground, the nose wheel will only turn about a quarter of what it should turn, making it impossible to taxi. Does anyone know a fix or how to calibrate the nose wheel steering? Thanks 

peter kelberg

it  came  with your installation of  your  a320,  very  simple  to  find  it like  finding  anything  on your  pc  go  to your  search option   on the bottom left of  your  pc  type  what  you  want,   this  case  a320 introduction manual  and it  will tell  you where its located.  Or even  simple  just  go  to  the option  program folders located fslab  and  all ther pdfs  are  in there

peter kelberg
14 minutes ago, trevor said:

I found it! Thank you for your help, I am new to FSX and aircraft add ons, so your help is greatly appreciated! :)

No problems

Chirag Geiantilal

Just to not open a new topic and I already asked and no response was given:

There's a possibility to enable "Pedal Disk" button as real aircraft instead always click on comma?

Thanks.

Karl Brooker
4 minutes ago, cgentil said:

Just to not open a new topic and I already asked and no response was given:

There's a possibility to enable "Pedal Disk" button as real aircraft instead always click on comma?

Thanks.

The PEDAL DISC doesn't do what the comma key does. It just stops the pedals from giving any nose wheel steering on the ground so you'd get even less steering, in fact :)