[RESOLVED] Cockpit light

Khoa Nguyen

Khoa Nguyen

Hi, 

I tried many ways to turn on the light in the A320 but it still seems too dark for me, i dont know if i have the problem with FS Spotlight or not ? do you have any idea ? The dome light seems does not bright as well

Thanks

light.png

Khoa Nguyen
3 minutes ago, tumtiddle said:

Have you installed FSL Spotlights?

Thanks for your fast reply, no, as in my previous post, after installing FSL Spotlight, FSX crashes at start up, lately, I tried to install it again and it also crashes, so now no, I don't have FSL Spotlight installed.  

Could you please suggest me some solutions for the FSL Spotlights ? Thanks

Karl Brooker
Just now, hkhoanguyen said:

Thanks for your fast reply, no, as in my previous post, after installing FSL Spotlight, FSX crashes at start up, lately, I tried to install it again and it also crashes, so now no, I don't have FSL Spotlight installed. 

In that topic I asked you for crash details and you didn't provide them. Have a look in our FAQ for FSL Spotlights crashes.

Khoa Nguyen
Just now, tumtiddle said:

In that topic I asked you for crash details and you didn't provide them. Have a look in our FAQ for FSL Spotlights crashes.

It did not provide me any crash details, it just restarted the FSX, i will take a look now at FSL Spotlights FAQ

Khoa Nguyen
5 minutes ago, Tim Mitchell said:

What does event viewer say? That should provide details of the log.

Yes, look like i need to replace my

dxgi.dll file , however when I download the file from the link of FSL Spotlights FAQ, I cannot run it 

Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu

- EventData
      fsx.exe
      46fadb14
      dxgi.dll
      4ce7b819
      c0000005
      1a4c
      01d1fe49d0ef5a5e
      C:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
      C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll
      29c1a46c-6a3d-11e6-a12e-54a050509737
Khoa Nguyen
Just now, Konstantinos Kioussis said:

Is FSX running while trying to install that?

FSX is not running now, I'm trying to find the dxgi.dll online to replace it 

Karl Brooker
2 minutes ago, hkhoanguyen said:

FSX is not running now, I'm trying to find the dxgi.dll online to replace it 

No don't do that. Please run the installer you were linked to. What happens when you try to run it?

Khoa Nguyen
18 minutes ago, tumtiddle said:

No don't do that. Please run the installer you were linked to. What happens when you try to run it?

It's all good now after installing the file for windows 7 SP1, Thanks for your advises.