'FSL Spotlights Error'

AeroDan

Lefteris Kalamaras

There were several issues mentioned, so would you please care to elaborate on what your issue is please? Preferably with a screenshot.

Lefteris Kalamaras

@xtcund: Thanks for sending me your Teamviewer information via PM but I was specifically asking @achutchison as he could duplicate the MFC80.dll issues.

Also- the three items I requested need to all be in place... not just Teamviewer...

• 2 weeks later...

I have the error as well.  The one that says, "FSLSpotlights was not initialized correctly. Please restart the simulator. If the problem persists, you need to reinstall the FSL Spotlights utility."  FSX SE on Windows 10. After displaying this message, FSX then quits.  If I uninstall spotlights, the simulator starts fine.

I don't know if this will help anyone else, but I found that if I pause protection of my installed Kaspersky Internet Security before starting FSX SE, it will start just fine with spotlights installed.  I can then resume Kaspersky protection and all is fine. I have specified FSLSpotlights Manager and FSLabs Service as trusted applications and had previously excluded FSL_A32XX.dll and the FlightSimLabs folder in appdata/local, but this did not prevent the problem from occurring.  Until I find what I need to do within Kaspersky to prevent this problem, I will be pausing the "protection" long enough to at least start FSX SE.

• 1 month later...