A320-X - General release - v1.0.1.172 now available!

Lefteris Kalamaras

Lefteris Kalamaras

Captains-

I'd like to take a moment to thank you for your support as well as the amazing patience that you've shown while our Early Adopters program was active. For the past six days, we've feverishly tried to smooth the installation issues that a few of our Early Adopters have brought to our attention, update our FAQs with new knowledge acquired by several one-on-one Skype and Teamviewer sessions, while at the same time taking advantage of that opportunity to knock out some bugs that were discovered in this period.

We are now opening up our store again for everyone as we do not wish to delay your anticipation any longer. While no product ever gets released issue-free, we feel that any significant issues have been brought to our attention and are now resolved. If we have missed or subsequently discover any new issues, we will be standing at the ready to correct them to the best of our ability.  We also wish to remind everyone that we'll be regularly updating, enhancing and improving the A320-X and the rest of our product line in the future.

Once again, thank you so very much for your patience.  The A320-X has been a long time coming, so I don't want to delay you any further - feel free to use this link to go to our web page to purchase your copy.  Please be sure to read the notice about making your purchase in USD$ if you're located outside the USA, as conversion rates are always more preferable when they are on your credit card. We hope you enjoy the A320-X and that you will come back to our forum to tell us all about it!

• Like 18
Wayne Klockner
1 minute ago, jjk said:

How can we get the v172 when we bought the early adopter package ?

Andrew Wilson

Those of you who were on our EA program - check out the new Avionics sounds (inlet on the left, outlet on the right) and APU Jetblast we added this week. If you connect ground power - with the blowers and extractor fans running - you'll now hear these on the external model. We also improved the PTU sound logic, in addition to tuning a number of system sounds that can be heard from the cabin. 

Of course, you can also hear the new Avionic sounds on the flight deck by opening the cockpit windows, or either of the two front passenger doors. 

• Like 6
Lefteris Kalamaras
10 minutes ago, streichholz said:

So the P3D Version will come closer... I hope.. Very nice. Hard to resist the FSX Version with the 5,-EUR Steam Version...

we wholeheartedly recommend the 5 Euro Steam version and the A320-X on FSX - it'll get you acquainted and once the P3D is available, you can upgrade straight to it (and don't worry- your FSX license will not be revoked like some people want to think).

• Like 2
Pedro Cabrita
1 hour ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Captains-

I'd like to take a moment to thank you for your support as well as the amazing patience that you've shown while our Early Adopters program was active. For the past six days, we've feverishly tried to smooth the installation issues that a few of our Early Adopters have brought to our attention, update our FAQs with new knowledge acquired by several one-on-one Skype and Teamviewer sessions, while at the same time taking advantage of that opportunity to knock out some bugs that were discovered in this period.

We are now opening up our store again for everyone as we do not wish to delay your anticipation any longer. While no product ever gets released issue-free, we feel that any significant issues have been brought to our attention and are now resolved. If we have missed or subsequently discover any new issues, we will be standing at the ready to correct them to the best of our ability.  We also wish to remind everyone that we'll be regularly updating, enhancing and improving the A320-X and the rest of our product line in the future.

Once again, thank you so very much for your patience.  The A320-X has been a long time coming, so I don't want to delay you any further - feel free to use this link to go to our web page to purchase your copy.  Please be sure to read the notice about making your purchase in USD$ if you're located outside the USA, as conversion rates are always more preferable when they are on your credit card. We hope you enjoy the A320-X and that you will come back to our forum to tell us all about it!

Lefteris congrats for this product one more time. :-) absolutely amazing.

i'm already a EA, can you make a description of the changes from the older version to this one?

Best Regards, and continue with this amazing job

Pedro

Lefteris Kalamaras
1 minute ago, Pedro Cabrita said:

Lefteris congrats for this product one more time. :-) absolutely amazing.

i'm already a EA, can you make a description of the changes from the older version to this one?

Best Regards, and continue with this amazing job

Pedro

Get the latest version, they are detailed in the Binaries Readme .

Lefteris, awesome congratulations to you and your team mate!

It is a tribute to your determination that you finally got it done!

I have been waiting for this since the PMDG 737NG series we used to talk about. It's great to see you in the business. I have been out of civvy flight sims for years but folded yesterday to buy Prepa3d and the Aerosoft product foir my real world training, now can't wait for your module! I am sure it will be invaluable to many young aspiring pilots. I'll certainly recommend it to my colleagues

All the Best,

Zapper

Aka/ Brad

J_U_A_N__R-A-M-O-S

I have P3D here. I'm so sad :( like a child that cant get to the pool while the other kids are jumping in and having lots of fun.

But hey! Enjoy guys!

Please keep posting videos and screenshots.

• Like 3
Philipp Schwaegerl
1 minute ago, cyberstudio said:

I have P3D here. I'm so sad :( like a child that cant get to the pool while the other kids are jumping in and having lots of fun.

But hey! Enjoy guys!

Please keep posting videos and screenshots.

Yeah.. I know the feeling. You are not alone :D.

@Lefteris Kalamaras maybe, but first I will wait until you bring up more information regarding the P3D Version. I just hope that it won't take a lot of time, now the FSX version is out. If you say "maybe 2 - 3 month", I will think about the FSX:SE.

O_l_i_v_e_rM_a_e_r_t_e_n_s

Congratulations to the whole team at FSL.

Currently in climb to my first FSL A320 destination SCEL (as promised :lol:).

Fps are 40+ in FSX-SE and VAS usage is 2.3 GB (2d panels only in DX9 mode).

You got me with the no. of flap positions in the aircraft.cfg (good ol' Flight Deck Companion didn't want to connect at first), but all is fine now.

Thanks a lot, folks!

J_U_A_N__R-A-M-O-S
Just now, olli4740 said:

Congratulations to the whole team at FSL.

Currently in climb to my first FSL A320 destination SCEL (as promised :lol:).

Fps are 40+ in FSX-SE and VAS usage is 2.3 GB (2d panels only in DX9 mode).

You got me with the no. of flap positions in the aircraft.cfg (good ol' Flight Deck Companion didn't want to connect at first), but all is fine now.

Thanks a lot, folks!

What are your specs?

B_r_u_n_o-R_o_l_o

Congratulations to FSL. Time to pop the champagne and celebrate your hard work and dedication! You raised the bar, I have been lucky to get my hands on the early adopter version, and it has been nothing but pure enjoyment! 

Happy landings!

2 minutes ago, cyberstudio said:

What are your specs?

i7-3770, 4 cores @ 3.50GHz, 16 GB RAM, GTX650Ti 1 GB VRAM, running Win7 Professional 64bit.

FSX-SE is pretty much vanilla, only FTX Global Base, Radar Contact, FDC and ASN added so far.

40 fps is actually the lower limit, frame rates are fluctuating into the 70's.

Manuel Schlachter

After 6 years of not giving up on this monumental task, all there is one thing left to say to the people of Flight Sim Labs: CONGRATULATIONS! I wish you the greatest success with this product! Thank you for making what nobody thought was possible. 

1 minute ago, thomazz123 said:

What happened to the discount I saw when it said available soon for 89,99

That discount was for the Early Adopters only.

Just now, thomazz123 said:

I whished I knew that. lol Anyway $10 bucks ain't gonna make a difference. 

The EA sale lasted 8 minutes only. I missed it by about one hour myself.

8 minutes ago, thomazz123 said:

Now my only beef is Aerosoft  still doesn't have the airac for it!!!! Should've stayed with navigraph.

Can you confirm no AIRAC from Aerosoft for FSL? I was thinking to give it a try again.

• Lefteris Kalamaras unpinned this topic