FSX SE and FSLabs

Efrain Rodriguez

Efrain Rodriguez

Hello everyone, I luckily was able to purchase the fslabs 320 last Thursday, all good but I been having some issues, let me first specify my specs; I have an Intel i5 core, 2.67 processor, 8 GB ram, ATI video card, 1TB space, fsx steam on windows 10

I understand my pc is very outdated but for the last 2 years I been able to run fsx and now fsx se with most of the aircraft add-ons normally, I mostly use default airports but I invest always on aircraft add-ons like pmdg, majestic, a2a,etc BUT im not here to compare FSLabs to any other add-on, I only would like to know if there's anything I can do to improve the frame rates now on this bird, I get a mayor drop inside the VC but only when the plane is on the air even on clear skies, I mean 10-15max and is not very flyable like this, even though my system wont help I think Im probably doing something wrong or maybe not properly setup when I did the installation since other addons run decent on a mayor difference of frame rates. I followed all the steps on the installation and I been able to fly the aircraft with some warning lights lol but is nothing to do with the issue, please if anyone can recommend me some tips or setups I can do to improve I be gladly appreciated, I will upgrade my pc at the end of this year. I always fly using FSX SE, windows 10 and AS2016.

Thanks for any help.

Just a couple things I can think of are to make sure your frame limiter in FSX is set at unlimited and something that helped for me was to set the water quality fairly low. Other than that, just keep moving sliders to the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Lyddy

Welcome Efrain -

Have look at this pinned post we have in the EA Adopters forum - good tips on how to improve performance.