Concorde union flag livery fix?

harvey

the Concorde is my favorite jet ever and i love the Concorde x. I would buy the addon right away but there is one thing stopping me.its the BA union flag livery. It does not look like the real thing and that is why i use a different addon for the meantime. One thing I would like someone to do is please fix the union flag livery in some update you can download. even if its $10 extra.

Inline image 1               Inline image 2

the real union flag Concorde livery                                                  Concorde X union flag livery 

Jip van Kuijk

I've already made F-BVFB AirFrance livery and the BA livery is on it's way, I'm making it as we speak. I'd advise you to just buy Concorde X because it's the most realistic Concorde simulation you can get, and then once my livery comes out you can download it ;) Meanwhile you can take a look at the F-BVFB to get a taste of what quality liveries I make. 

• Like 1

Its something that really bugged me as well. I took to making my own repaint. The landor livery could do with some improving as well. I've seen other people share pics of repaints in the past but they have never been shared. 

This one is mine. I'm sure yours will be much better however. 

conc2_zpsa7loaegj.png?t=1467635617

• Like 1
On August 23, 2016 at 2:03 AM, jipvk said:

I've already made F-BVFB AirFrance livery and the BA livery is on it's way, I'm making it as we speak. I'd advise you to just buy Concorde X because it's the most realistic Concorde simulation you can get, and then once my livery comes out you can download it ;) Meanwhile you can take a look at the F-BVFB to get a taste of what quality liveries I make. 

I will get Concorde x and a320x for I love the detail put into them.

• 2 months later...