Hello good afternoon,

i installed the airbus today, but i cant get out of this blurry cockpit =(
can somebody help me with this? i dont know what to do =(

i cant see the number and letters on the PFD and ND

regards,

Pedro

Sem Título.jpg

L-a_u_r^i S-i_v*u-o-j^a

What's your Texture Max Load setting? Also, what setting do you have in texture filtering?

Carlos Domingos

Is your "high resolution 3d virtual cockpit" option checked on the graphics/airplane options?

L-a_u_r^i S-i_v*u-o-j^a

Can you take a daytime picture so I can better see where the blurry quality is?

L-a_u_r^i S-i_v*u-o-j^a

I can't see anything blurry there. If you are referring to the displays being "inaccurate" then that is normal. The reason is because you are zoomed out that much and most likely your display is able to produce pixels with 1920x1080. Try zooming in a little bit and it should fix the issue.

Pedro Cabrita
7 minutes ago, carlos22 said:

Is your "high resolution 3d virtual cockpit" option checked on the graphics/airplane options?

yes it is Carlos ;(

Sem Título.jpg

Sem Título2.jpg

adamant365

I had a similar experience. I modified my nVidia Inspector settings so that "Antialiasing - Setting" is 8xSQ and "Antialiasing - Transparency Supersampling" is 2x Sparse Grid Supersampling. I had previously used 8xSQ and 2x Supersampling. It appears to me as if the Sparse Grid Supersampling has a large impact on textures with the FSL bus.

My external textures were horrible with regular supersampling as well...noticeable fuselage seams, etc. SGSS has made my external textures silky smooth with very little if any impact on performance. I'm using the latest nVidia drivers on my now ancient GTX560 and getting reasonably good frames with the FSL bus after turning down some scenery settings as Lefteris suggested on one of the many performance threads. 

• Like 1

Pedro Cabrita

during flight is very dificult to see the FD for example

Sem Título.jpg

Carlos Domingos

Do you have a nvidia card? If you do do you use nVidia inspector? If you do could you please post a screenshot with your settings? (Nvidia inspector settings)

Pedro Cabrita

i am trying to set this now. i wiill sendo you a pic to tell me what i must change

Sem Título.jpg

L-a_u_r^i S-i_v*u-o-j^a

Try using these two profiles that I've got.

For dx10.nip, open NvidiaInspector (http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-inspector-download.html), search for the FSX profile (Microsoft Flight Simulator 10 or similar) and import the profile from the option at the top.

For dx10.dfp, open DX10Controller, load that profile and set the Anti Aliasing to 8x CSAA. Do save your revious DX10 profile before doing that though.

dx10.nip

dx10.dfp

• Like 1

Carlos Domingos

Your anti aliasing behaviour flags should be set to none and your antialiasing mode should be set to override any application settings 

Try this as a general guide, depending on your system this might work perfectly, however if you have an old system it might be a bit heavier. If so reduce your antisoptric filtering settings and antialiasing settings to lower values.

ps: if using dx10 with dx10 fixer you can find the correct aa settings on the program, and aa will only work if you have those settings matched. All info is on the manuals.

image.png

L-a_u_r^i S-i_v*u-o-j^a

Remember that your Nvidia AA settings has to be checked from the DX10 Scenery Fixer's AA setting. The correct setting for each AA is found on the DX10 Scenery Fixer manual.

L-a_u_r^i S-i_v*u-o-j^a
1 minute ago, Pedro Cabrita said:

must i change anything in the cfg?

I don't think so.

B_r_u_n_o-R_o_l_o

I was actually running into the same issue, but attributed that to FSX (I am used to run P3D across 2 monitors). I played with NVI and AA settings as described above (thanks a lot for this guys). Looks better but performance is a bit lower (I am not complaining running high end @ 4.5 Ghz on a GTI980) and have pretty much all settings maxed out.. I am good to go.. happy landings!

Bruno

Pedro Cabrita

it's better now, but continues to be very dificult to see the flight director compared to aerosoft for example =( i hope they fix this

Thomas Antonovich
3 hours ago, Lauri Sivuoja said:

For dx10.nip, open NvidiaInspector (http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-inspector-download.html), search for the FSX profile (Microsoft Flight Simulator 10 or similar) and import the profile from the option at the top.

For dx10.dfp, open DX10Controller and load that profile. Do save your revious DX10 profile before doing that though.

dx10.nip

dx10.dfp

WOW... what a difference this made!  THANK YOU! I vote to sticky this thread, or use some of the content to make a Performance sticky. This was extremely helpful. 

Edited by Thomas Antonovich
  • Like 2

Pedro Cabrita
4 hours ago, Lauri Sivuoja said:

I don't think so.

4 hours ago, Lauri Sivuoja said:

For dx10.dfp, open DX10Controller and load that profile. Do save your revious DX10 profile before doing that though.

dx10.nip

dx10.dfp

Thank you very much for your help. It's much better now. Nice flights :-)

Camille MOUCHEL

I have set on Steve Dx10 fixer AA  on x32, which setting should I set in inspector ? can I use the dx10.nip profile still ?

L-a_u_r^i S-i_v*u-o-j^a

Hi,

Below is a table where you can find the table for the Nvidia Inspector. You can use the DX10.nip file but you have to change the appropriate AA settings to match your DX10 Scenery Fixer AA. The DX10.nip file is meant to be used with 8x CSAA in DX10 Scenery Fixer (which in my opinion is sufficient AA).

17 hours ago, Lauri Sivuoja said:

10361fbe2783473ba281fb5f36bb0968.png

• Like 1

Camille MOUCHEL

well the the dx10.nip looks like a charm, the texture a very nice and sharp now, thnaks a lot

Lorenzo Orofino

For me too..much better now !!!!

thank you !!! 

Jonathan Fong

@Pedro Cabrita Your DX10 fixer is VERY out of date. Could you update it to v3.0 (latest version), post a picture of the fixer and try again?

Dennis Beermann

Any suggestions for AMD Card users? I´ve tried now the following settings see the appendix.

The Cockpit is now looking very nice with sharp Displays.

But now my Card is running at 99% and the FPS drops down to 15. With the standard settings it is by 30 FPS. But than i´ve the same blurries as Pedro has written.

So i must find some Compromise.

If any other AMD Card users are here, it would be nice to share some settings. So we can figure out what is the best setting (depends on hardware certainly).

Unbenannt.JPG

Dennis Beermann

Now i´ve found the correct setting depending on my Hardware. Maybe it could help other Users with AMD Cards.

My System specs are:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHz

AMD Radeon Graphic HD6670 with 1GB DDR5 memory

8GB Ram

For more Information feel free to contact me:)

fsl.JPG

fsl2.JPG

fsl3.JPG

jules744

Dennis,

Which version of CCC do you have ?

Pedro Cabrita
3 hours ago, fcisuperguy said:

@Pedro Cabrita Your DX10 fixer is VERY out of date. Could you update it to v3.0 (latest version), post a picture of the fixer and try again?

it´s ok now? what value must i choose to DX10 Anti Aliasing

Sem Título.jpg

Dennis Beermann
1 hour ago, jules744 said:

Dennis,

Which version of CCC do you have ?

ccc.JPG

Lukas Leccese

strange. My FPS are half since using nvidia inspector with that profile. Visually I can see no difference at all between AA and filtering, font sharpness etc. Strangly, I have the smoothest FPS in DX9 without steve's fixer and nvidia inspector. Is there something I am overlooking maybe?

Ayush Roy
On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 6:16 PM, Lauri Sivuoja said:

dx10.nip

dx10.dfp

Lauri, would that profile also work in Nvidia inspector if I am using DX9?

Thanks

Chirag Geiantilal
12 hours ago, Lauri Sivuoja said:

Try this profile for DX9 :).

dx9 nvidia inspector.nip

Thanks for this. @Lauri Sivuoja, can you provide a screenshot of this settings please? It would be easy for me.

Bob Lyddy

Chirag - No need for a screenshot as the info you are looking for is in the attachment provided by Lauri. 

Chirag Geiantilal

Ok - I read much reviews and comments about Steve's FX, and it looks to be a good tool and I'm considering buy it.

My question is - There are some add-ons that are not compatible with DX10 - Will the tool fix it?

In your HONEST opinion, does this tool REALLY worth it and will really increase FSX performance?

Thanks.

John Barnes

Love the results i get from DX10 fixer.

L-a_u_r^i S-i_v*u-o-j^a
1 hour ago, cgentil said:

Ok - I read much reviews and comments about Steve's FX, and it looks to be a good tool and I'm considering buy it.

My question is - There are some add-ons that are not compatible with DX10 - Will the tool fix it?

In your HONEST opinion, does this tool REALLY worth it and will really increase FSX performance?

Thanks.

We obviously can't answer on behalf of anyone else. You should check with the "other" developers if their product will work with the DX10 Scenery Fixer. But can't say I hate the shadows in the cockpit....B)

Chirag Geiantilal

Thanks for your opinion guys!

Haseen Ahmad

Dear:

My system:  i7 quad core processor, Nvidia GTX 460 GPU 1 GB, 8 GB RAM. 

I download/purchased/installed FSL A320-X for my FSX. The cockpit appearance is not sharp. Moreover the plane bumps sometimes during flight. I can't use increased simulation rate.  Please excuse my ignorance regarding Nvidia Inspector and DX10. What is dx10.nip and dx10.dfp? Where is DX10 controller located? I don't have DX10 Steve's Fixer.

I use PMDG all products, Majestic Dash 8 q400 Pro, A2A, Aerosoft Airbus X, for them no such issues. Kindly help me.

Best regards,

Haseen Ahmad.