Sign in to follow this  
Henrique

Installation Problems

Henrique

Hello!

Thanks for the new drivers and excellent work. I have both the Aerosoft Australia MCP and Engravity CDU. Downloaded both drivers but can't put them to work after following yours detailed instructions.

I use this two hardware equipment to fly LVLD 767-300 and they are working very well. In FSX windowed mode at LGAV depart runway after pulling down the addon menu and choosing Engravity CDU or Aerosodoft MCP747 nothing happen.

Can you help me?

The Aerosoft MCP is in COM3 and interfaces with Level-D with a software called ?MCP747 Interface - v2.4c

Could this software be the problem?

?

The CDU is in COM4 and "talks" with LVLD with a special gauge we can find at their forums.

Regards

Henrique

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello Henrique-

have you loaded the PMDG 747-400X (latest version, with service pack found on their web site) in an active flight (on the ground somewhere at LGAV) before you try to activate the FSLabs->Engravity CDU or Aerosoft MCP747 menu?

Henrique

Posted By Lefteris Kalamaras on 07/31/2008 9:32 AM

Hello Henrique-

have you loaded the PMDG 747-400X (latest version, with service pack found on their web site) in an active flight (on the ground somewhere at LGAV) before you try to activate the FSLabs->Engravity CDU or Aerosoft MCP747 menu?

Hello,

yes, I did a fresh install of 747-400 that I buy and download today. It has already the latest patch included,?and yes I went to LGAV departure runway ready for take off. What do you mean by active flight?

Regards

Henrique

Lefteris Kalamaras

Henrique-

is it possible the dialog box window is hiding behind the main FSX window, when you use the menu? (by "active flight", I mean that you're not in a map mode, or settings, or something like that- you should be preferably in the 2d main panel of the FSX PMDG 747-400x, sitting at LGAV somewhere).

Try resizing your FSX window to a smaller size on your screen, in case the box is behind something else.

Let us know if that helps,

Henrique

Tanks for help. I am in the 2D main panel windowed and resized, drag the window but there is no box other window behind it. Sorry. Any other ideas?

Regards

Henrique

Lefteris Kalamaras

OK -

I'll email you privately on this, so we don't continue this thread ad nauseam. I'll post here with an update for the benefit of others, if anyone encounters the same problem.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Henrique-

seems you found a solution to the problem on your own, as I saw you already purchased a license.

Could you share what the problem was and what the solution?

Thanks!

Henrique

Tanks Lefteris for your help. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both PMDG 747-400 and the drivers and now all works,

Regards

Henrique

Lefteris Kalamaras

Henrique-

Glad to hear your problems are resolved!

If you have further problems, let us know!

If you don't have any problems, let the world know :-).