[RESOLVED] Missed Approach

Bsal

I wasn't fast enough to purchase today but I have watched a couple of videos and a stream of the FSlabs A320 today, one thing I noticed from all the videos was the missed approach blue track lines were not being displayed on the ND after passing the FAF. Is it a bug or not modeled in V1?

Arunit Mukherjee

The missed approach and the alternate flight plan are displayed when: • In ARC or ROSE NAV mode, a missed approach waypoint or an alternate flight plan waypoint is displayed on the onside MCDU.

Check in airline2sim video 2. FO side ND shows blue line.

Lauri Sivuoja

The following logic is implemented by FSLabs (in the real thing too ofc.):

Missed approach route is shown when:

A ) On FPLN page open on MCDU and you scroll so that at least one of the missed approach points is shown

B ) When other page is open on MCDU there can be maximum 4 waypoints left until hitting the first missed approach point for the route to show.

If these conditions were met and it was not shown then there could be some minor bug.

Check Airman
5 hours ago, warp9 said:

The missed approach and the alternate flight plan are displayed when: • In ARC or ROSE NAV mode, a missed approach waypoint or an alternate flight plan waypoint is displayed on the onside MCDU.

Check in airline2sim video 2. FO side ND shows blue line.

It's also shown in PLAN mode