Concorde-X V1.40 Now Available For Fsx and P3D v3.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Kyprianos Biris
3 hours ago, Carlos Meneses said:

@Lefteris Kalamaras Im a FSX user, that nstructions you gave me , took me to here:

[RenderAsync]
ADI_CP=1
ADI_FO=1

But as you can see , there isnt the ALL entry, so Ive added and deleted the two others ADI CP  and ADI FO, Ill see how it works

Just set it to

[RenderAsync]
ALL=0

and let us know.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lefteris Kalamaras

• Ray Proudfoot

• Ramón Cutanda

• Kyprianos Biris

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, just wanted to let everyone know that we've updated the Concorde-X for FSX and P3Dv3 to v1.40, to follow as a compatibility update with the 32-bit releases of the A320-X. We took the oppor

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Feb 07, 2017 Flight Sim Labs, Ltd. releases Concorde-X v1.39 for FSX and v1.39 for P3D Flight Sim Labs, Ltd. (FSLabs) is pleased to announce the release of Concord

Martin- I fear you're too quick to judge and your comments are grossly mistaken. Read again (also, read my answer to you in your other post) and you'll see that you do not have to repurchase an F

Posted Images

Konstantin

I have added the entry "All=0" without deleting the other entries.

• 2 weeks later...
Vimal Anandharaman

So even after adding ALL=0 under RenderAsync, My INS freeze around an hour into flight. Anyone facing the same issue?

Vimal Anandharaman

affirm, left all the entries at =0, I understand that ALL=0 overwrites the first 2 entries?

Actually, I havent really tried a flight with ALL=1. Maybe the fix was unnecessary for my system. Ill do more testing. 

• 1 month later...
Vimal Anandharaman

A bit mystified. Seems like setting it at =1 or =0 doesnt solve the INS freeze up :( Any other possible solutions?

• 2 weeks later...
James Burke

I'm now experiencing this issue as well, as others have mentioned, after between 30-90 minutes into a flight. The INS's and sometimes other gauges all stop working, usually not all at the same time but once one fails a number of other gauges will invariably begin to fail. Usually the INS but I have seen others fail.

I've also once seen the gauges above the ground power switch go black until the ground power was turned on, at which point they began operating normally.

I'll give this fix a try to fix the INS's but it sounds like there may be something strange and more difficult at the root of the problem.

• 3 weeks later...
Tassmaha

I am also experiencing the INS freeze problem using FSX.  I have followed the fix recommendations outlined in the forum and am stumped.

Is this matter being looked into?

Ray Proudfoot

I flew EGLL-KJFK yesterday and had none of these problems. I load P3D with the Cub and then reposition to 412 at EGLL. I then load Concorde from the Vehicle menu. It starts C&D. I then go through the startup procedure as described in the tutorial.

Those of you having problems should describe how you start up. Maybe avoid loading a previously saved flight and loading a previously saved panel state. Oh, and one final thing. I do not have Spotlights installed.

Ray Proudfoot

I do have a strange problem that manifests itself every so often. I have assigned SHIFT+CTR+N to the Brake panel. Sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn’t. I’m pretty experienced with both Concorde and computers in general but this has me baffled. The command shows in the relevant ini file so there’s absolutely no reason why it shouldn’t always work.

Another strange thing yesterday. I went into FSL Options and tried to deselect the option for the VFE to handle fuel mgmt. It just wouldn’t switch off. A reboot and a reload and things work again. Bizarre! :unsure:

• Lefteris Kalamaras unpinned this topic