Private Messages About Beta Testing...

Lefteris Kalamaras

Lefteris Kalamaras

Gents-

while we really appreciate your eagerness to join us in our effort to beta test our products, we kindly ask you not to send any of the team private messages requesting to be added to the beta team(s) as they will go unanswered.

The proper method to be considered for our beta team(s) is via the beta applications process which opens at specific times, when we need to add more members.

Once again, we'd like to thank you for the overwhelming support of our products!

Cheers,

Lefteris Kalamaras

We are already sending out emails to selected people. If you don't hear from us by the end of the week, I am afraid you didn't make it.

Philipp Schwaegerl

I'm pretty sure that I don't get elected. ^_^ But at least I offered my help.

Anyway I will buy this aircraft at day one for Prepar3D v3. :)

• Like 1

All,

As I continue to receive PMs about the beta applications and whether you're application has been received or you're being selected, or if we're still evaluating, etc... let me reiterate (see italicized below text) the following which was listed in the beta application forum post.

Also, we've contacted all of the applicants that we've selected to join the beta team.

"The beta application process is going to be straight forward: You will be asked to fill out an online application (see link below) form truthfully and completely. Once that's done, you don't have to keep checking back - if you’re selected you will be contacted with further details on how to proceed.

CLARIFICATION NOTE: We will not be sending out individual responses to each application - there are far too many applicants so far (and we thank you all) to do that. If you are selected, we'll be communicating with you in the following weeks - the process is not instantaneous and as we said above, we expect it to last a few weeks."

Regards,

Bob

Lefteris Kalamaras

Farhadi,

at this point, it seems you're not getting it... and I am not sure why you keep harping about it (especially since I am a bit peeved to be finding your name in various - sorry: MANY - torrent sites asking for pirate copies of several FS addons - and I did keep screenshots to prove this in case you came back saying "oooh, this is another CaptFarhadi").

Let me make it in bold black letters:

We've contacted all of the applicants that we've selected to join the beta team. Already. Done.

If you have not been contacted, you did not make it.

Clear enough now?

Thread locked.

• Like 1