Sign in to follow this  
Lefteris Kalamaras

Concorde-X V1.3 - News Update!

Alex Ridge

Really looking forward to you guys bringing this to P3d v3.

I'll unfortunetely not be installing FSX again as I am fully converted..

Do you estimate the p3d 1.3 update following the fsx release quickly? Or will it take a lot of time..

I never really got to fly much of the fsx version due to VAS and oom issues.

I understand you'll be charging again for a new product due to it having to made compatible with future updates of P3d, my concern is though that FSL trends in general for updates and releases has been extremely slow. That alone makes me concerned to reinvest again into a pricey product.

Alex

EGNV

Brilliant, just brilliant. Been looking forward to this for a long time. PMDG are all well and good but my favourite plane has always been the FSL Concorde. Sadly since I moved to dx10 and then p3d she hasn't flown on my pc for a long time, (just like the real thing).

So chuffed you're updating her, and I'll be very happy to pay for the update after all the work you must have put in.

Have you got the old team back together, like in The Blues Brothers?

Got to say, mach 2 at 70,000 feet in p3d with the new graphics sounds like it should be a whole new thing.

• Like 1

SomeoneElse

If you're up at 70,000 ft something's gone wrong. :-p

Rob Jones

That's the increase in performance that P3D gives you... :rolleyes:

Romain Roux

Hello,

I'm very happy to here about an update of the Concorde, so many years and I'm still flying it.

I have a question regarding the following mention regarding the update:

"- New and improved Virtual Cockpit lighting thanks to FSL Spotlights (you *will* need to download FSL Spotlights!)"

Does it mean that we will have to buy Spotlights or will it comes with a kind of free locked version for the Concorde?

Thanks.

Edit : Sorry, for asking that question, it was already asked and I found the answer when reading again the Lefteris's topic on the update.

Edited by Budbud

Steve Prowse

Hi all,

Is there any news on the new 1.3 version of Concorde?

best regards

Steve

Lefteris Kalamaras

Yep!

The news is:

We're working on the v1.3 beta and it's going well! Bugs are found and fixed, life goes on, when it's done it will be released! :)

Steve Prowse

Blimey mate wish I never spoke just asking.....

kind regards

Steve

phillo94

Hi,

Can we hope to see the V1.3 coming out before Christmas?

Best regards

Philippe.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Chances of the update coming out before Christmas are:

Depends :).

• Like 1

Chris_327

For those of us like me who have the boxed version from Aerosoft, how can we go about getting the update?

Cheers

Steve Prowse

Chris,

I think you'll be able to download it as per this quote:

Our customers with the boxed version can opt for the re-download (4.99) which will allow the new version to be downloaded, so I believe the answer is yes!

Cheers

Chris_327

Thanks mate, managed to read the update 3 times without apparently reading it!

Steve Prowse

No probs Chris glad to help.

Cheers

Steve

MachJok

Thank you very much for deciding to put through an update! Since I fly for work irl it makes flight sim flying a bit tedius (who wants to go to work, then come home and simulate work) but flying Concorde is a passion for me and seeing it get a make-over is really something.

Thank you.

Captain Walton © 2014

Hello,

I signed up for the forums today as well as purchased the Concorde x today. I didn't know it did not work with fsx-se at the time of purchase, do you have a time frame or a guess of when the version 1.3 update will be released?

God Bless!

Thank you,

Captain Walton © 2014

Captain Walton © 2014

Any news on v1.3 release date? I bought this aircraft and cant even fly it yet because im on steam.

God Bless!

Thank you,

Captain Walton © 2014

Lefteris Kalamaras

I already posted news about this in the other thread. No need to ask in every thread...

Captain Walton © 2014

Waiting for release...

8373718.jpg

• Like 1

wombat

I would prefer to wait until the guys here have finished their work on 1.3 and there will be not so many bugs or errors, take your time guys get it right.

Sign in to follow this