Fslabs Products - A320-X, Concorde-X, Spotlights - A Long Update!

Lefteris Kalamaras

• 2 weeks later...
- Autopilot roll control improvements

A follow-up question for the Concorde. Does anyone know if this patch will improve the wobbling (rolling/yawing/sometimes Dutch Rolling) behavior when using real-world weather (such as the FSX real-world weather, VATSIM weather, ASN, etc)? My takeoffs and approaches are always so erratic and unstable with any kind of wind or weather (with and without autopilot), so I just usually have to fly with weather disabled unfortunately.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Manuel Schlachter

Am I being too optimistic by thinking that the beta phase won't ever take another 11 months or even be prolonged into 2017? The product appears to be so mature already.

Hey folks, first post on here hope it's not too off topic :rolleyes: . I've been keeping an eye on the new Concorde X update as this girl left my virtual hangar a year ago due to the steam version of FSX and the place hasn't been the same since :( . I really wondered at the 4.99 Rant since as I remember I bought the licence for the legacy version of FSX and fully expected to have to pay for the upgrade although I didn't expect it to be such a small contribution..... I won't ask the admins for a anticipated time of arrival rather hope you guys take all the time you need to get it right. I would like to ask though, since Lefteris mentioned a "press release". Will I be notified by email? Do I have to keep an eye on this forum? Will it be on the international news? :P (it ought to be).

Anyway, great work FSLabs. That is one beautiful piece of aircraft engineering, the real thing and the simulation both :) .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lefteris!

Can you say how long will take beta tests?

Now that Concorde v1.3 was released, i think you will have more time to spend with fixing bugs on this baby, and it'll be delivered to us sooner?

And once it will be released for FSX first, how long will need to wait the P3D users for it? I hope that not months.

Thank you!

Lefteris Kalamaras

That's right! We had a full 16 hours since the release of the Concorde-X v1.3 ! :)

In that time, we did not have to:

1) rest a bit

2) help customers with support issues (it gets busy after new releases, especially when they're on all 5 platforms at the same time).

Hope you understand!!! :).

Chirag Geiantilal

Quite impressive, fast and good support via forum. That's one of the reasons why I'll definitely buy A320 on release.

From what I've saw on latest videos the A320 seems pretty good, and release of A320 will be there at any moment and see that "Available Soon" button saying "Purchase Now"....

I think we have to stay tuned.

Keep the good job.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I have notice after update from p3d 4.4 to 4.5 I get and error "FSLABS DLLS" or something like that. The aircraft I have is the A320-X. I have roll back to v4.4 to get everything working. I'm taking that the A320-X is not compatible to P3D v4.5

Andrea Benvenuti
5 minutes ago, Ray Lang said:

I have notice after update from p3d 4.4 to 4.5 I get and error "FSLABS DLLS" or something like that. The aircraft I have is the A320-X. I have roll back to v4.4 to get everything working. I'm taking that the A320-X is not compatible to P3D v4.5

As usual, each update it happens, if you want to keep 4.5 uninstall FSLabs 320 -19  and reinstall only when the new installer are live.   It's the only Aircraft that completely stops p3d from loading if incompatibler, I really would like to know why (serious question not a complain).

Daniel Becker01

Hi,

I would like to ask, where I can get the snow, ice,... effects for the A320. I know that they are released for A320, but where can I find them for the 320.

Would be nice if somebody could help me. 

Thanks

Daniel

Sabine Meier
2 minutes ago, Daniel Becker01 said:

Hi,

I would like to ask, where I can get the snow, ice,... effects for the A320. I know that they are released for A320, but where can I find them for the 320.

Would be nice if somebody could help me. 

Thanks

Daniel

The update for the a320/319 for p3d v4 isn’t out yet. For it to become visible you need to be in an area where it is cold and or snowing/raining.

Sabine Meier
1 minute ago, Daniel Becker01 said:

Ok thanks for information. That means if somewhere is snow the effects will be at the 320 yet or only after the update?

Currently the bugsplats, rain, snow and icing effects are only included in the a319. The upcoming release will bring them to the a320 as well along with some new features for both aircraft. The update is for the 64bit only.

• 6 months later...
Norman Blackburn
On 11/4/2019 at 2:41 PM, Aleksandr Zlotskyi said:

Hi! I have P3Dv3. I did not find where I can buy the FsLabs A320x for P3Dv3. Give me the link, please. 

Hello @Aleksandr Zlotskyi

We no longer sell A320X for P3Dv3.

• Lefteris Kalamaras locked this topic