Even So This Licensed Product Running At The Airport Of Greece

maval

expensive bought the product and registered this usually licensed however still only working at the airport in greece can help ? what might be happening ? another detail the internal configuration manager does not open , only the external manager already tried the options show and hide and work does not continue not showing up , I did something wrong, already installed and uninstalled the product however unsuccessfully , liked the product too want to put in usalo any airport . Thank you and I look

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello,

we need the following information to assist you:

- when you activate the product via the FSLSpotlights Manager utility, does it say "Licensed" at the bottom? Once that's done, you need to exit FSX and restart it.

- Inside FSX, do you see the FSLSpotlights window popup button at the bottom left corner when in the Virtual Cockpit view?

- If yes, when you push that button and popup the internal FSLSpotlights window, does it say "TRIAL" still?

- What version of FSX do you have and what other addons are you running?

-Good morning my fsx is the gold version with sp2

-Inside FSX, i dont see the FSLSpotlights window popup button at the bottom left corner when in the Virtual Cockpit view but the menu appears in the broad options hide and show where already alternated and still do not see any pop up in any corner of fsx

- even in aircraft like PMDG 737 only work at the airport in greece

-I have ezdock 1.17, gsx fsdreamteam

I saved the pictures but could not put here

I appreciate the help

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Marco,

as you have already also written to our support staff, we'll take this off line and help you through there. Expect an email shortly.

hi Lefteris ! both liked the product but I have done everything uninstalled all my fsx aircraft with add on etc and reinstalled again with sp2 where they were only the default aircraft , and even only with them so the spotlight fucniona in airport trial , I admit that I am disappointed it waited anxious for the product, immediately bought the launch albeit beta , in fact it is what I need and want but it does not work in other airports do not ha any add on only installed the spotlight will send new images even with default aircraft operating at the airport Greek however without the lights in other airports there something wrong with the product licensing for though registered behaves like demo or trial , again I ask your attention and help to evaluate, still not seeing pop up in the bottom of the screen put the show option or hide this menu but no action appreciate your help and look .

dear Mr. continue without technical support so far where even fomatei my machine and reinstalled without any fsx addon hoping to be able to use the spotlights , and to my surprise after formatting my entire machine and install only the fsx , when activating to test the spotlights software gave the message of limited activations ??? paid for the software to be entitled to use it and so far despite my countless unanswered emails 'm angry because of the only times I could turn even being licensed software continued full-time only working in veninzelos airport in greece (demo or trial) It did not work at any airport . I expect a minimum of attention to his client who honestly paid to use the product .Thank

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Marco,

we do tend to allow our support staff to work day hours (they tend to sleep at night). They also try to have weekends and spend them with their family. I've reviewed the history of support offered and the team has tried to contact you numerous times to assist, but you had not been available. Instead, you wanted them to help on a weekend and now are upset because they have not responded within the eight hours since their last email (on a weekend).

You will be receiving support during business hours, on Monday. I hope that's OK with you.

Lefteris understand and do not want the sacrifice of friends'm certainly in favor of completely aporveitarem principlamente with family, just what made me upset is that formatted the whole machine now and in time to test the product serial is now blocked my friend who is this me left upset can release the same? so I can test? for now I installed windows 8 again and clean fsx without any add on I think it will work because the popup already appears even trial in other airports course it is wont work in veninzelos of greece, which prciso and to release my serial so I can finish the tests and may not need more incomodalos on Monday, and all can not promise waiting contact on Monday for remote support and define what failure ok? with respect to the product I think is very good but not experienced in fact. thank you and see if you can release my serial for me to finalize .Thank tests and await your response here in the same forum.

Lefteris understand and do not want the sacrifice of friends'm certainly in favor of completely seize especially with family, just what made me upset is that formatted the whole machine now and in time to test the product my serial is now blocked, is this friend He left me upset can release the same? so I can test? for now I installed windows 8 again and clean fsx without any add on I think it will work because the popup already appears even trial in other airports course it only works in veninzelos of greece, it takes is to release my serial so I can finish the tests and may not need to bother more on Monday, and all can not, I promise to wait for contact on Monday for remote support and define what failure ok? with respect to the product I think is very good but not experienced in fact. thank you and see if you can release my serial for me to finalize .Thank tests and await your response here in the same forum.

the first attempts appeared licensed software put on trial only continued working in veninzelos airport, I formatted my machine and reinstalled a new fsx without add ons and now believe the program will work as the popup did not appear before even with the licensed software but now it already appears , however I can not activate my spotlights because of the message that the activation threshold is exceeded ?? can you help me?

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Marco,

perhaps you are unaware of the time zone difference. You might be awake when we are in the middle of the night in Europe.

We promise we will do all we can to assist you, but it will be during business hours on Monday. Hope that is understandable. In the meantime, I've gone ahead and reset your activations limit. Please be aware that to deactivate the product so it can be reactivated after a Windows format or anything similar, you can simply uninstall it and it should be done automatically for you.

Lefteris good afternoon! congratulation support sent me email with a new file and solved the problem see the attached image there ok np email? now working ok at the airport Santos Dumont (SBRJ) in Rio de Janeiro Brazil want to immensely thank the help, I regret the mismatch due to the current time zone difference, and I understand that the product is still in beta testing, but before I could not use the product in any way, because neither the popup appeared on the bottom screen, now is okay, I will install step by step my add ons (fsdreamteam gsx, aircrafts orbx scenery, aircrafts JustFlight captansim PMDG etc ..) products also bought and observe the each installation if there is any interference in the spotlights ok? if you notice something, from now on I will only inform the forum in order to contribute to the better development, I regret the stress, but only wanted to use the product I bought, because honestly buying software instead of using pirated, contribute to the development of the same for the team and for new products fslabs I am very pleased this time thanks again and I intend to only disclose the forum now, spotlights configuration files of my aircraft to distribute with other users greetings ....

Lefteris Kalamaras

I can only say I am very proud of our support and development team who worked in the weekend to get you going.

Please let us know if you find any add-on that causes a problem with Spotlights.