Spotlight Config Files To Be Shared With The Community

Bob L

• 2 months later...

Included are my 737NGX_Colors.ini file that tweaked the colouring of the PMDG B738 and the FSLSpotLights.ini file for lighting. Both are for P3D4.

REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR FILE BEFORE REPLACING THEM~!!

1. The 737NGX_Colors.ini file goes to c:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX\
  2. The FSLSpotLights.ini file goes to c:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX WL\
  3. ...or ... c:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX\ ==> not sure if they will work with the -900s

Happy flying!

B738.jpg

B738_Lights.zip

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Vasilios Grekousis

Need the FSL A320 configs...  Can any one share? 
All I see is Aerosoft... :S

• Like 1
Norman Blackburn
On 20/12/2017 at 10:54 PM, vasgr said:

Need the FSL A320 configs...  Can any one share? 
All I see is Aerosoft... :S

Why when they are already installed with the 320X?  Also please change your forum name to be your real first and last names.

• 1 month later...
georgiosgiannoukos

Thanks so much. I haven't done anything yet but please explain me. Copy the file to the pmdg. I understand that. BUT to rename it to FSLSpotlight.ini, after I paste it in the pmdg folder?

Sorry I cants understand. Please advise

3 hours ago, Georgios Giannoukos said:

Thanks so much. I haven't done anything yet but please explain me. Copy the file to the pmdg. I understand that. BUT to rename it to FSLSpotlight.ini, after I paste it in the pmdg folder?

Sorry I cants understand. Please advise

This is correct. The problem is that every Config file for every aircraft is called FSLSpotlights.ini ... just located in their own aircraft folder. So distributing 4 different config files in the same archive is difficult because they would all have the same filename! Hence choose the right one, place it in the correct folder and rename. :)

Somehow, somewhere, my spotlight files don't work after latest update of SL ... my PMDG B738 remains dark and I see the little red circle to up or down brightness is gone. If I open Spotlights all the different cameras are there and they all seem to be okay but in P3D4.2 the cockpit is dark.

<-sigh->

georgiosgiannoukos

Hi, either mine, not working, even I’m licensed for the spotlights, I had a zip file for the 737-800 NGX and still no difference. As For A320-X as they say we don’t need to configure anything. Every light is set by default from the program. 

38 minutes ago, Georgios Giannoukos said:

Hi, either mine, not working, even I’m licensed for the spotlights, I had a zip file for the 737-800 NGX and still no difference. As For A320-X as they say we don’t need to configure anything. Every light is set by default from the program. 

Have you definitely got the right version? There are 2 versions floating about here .... one for version 1 and a newer one for version 2 (they're not compatible). In the instruction text file ... does it specifically say "FS Spotlight v2 Profiles" ?

1 hour ago, Nick Kidd said:

In the instruction text file ... does it specifically say "FS Spotlight v2 Profiles" ?

I'm a bit lost with this ... I have 2.0.0.7 installed and my spotlights for the PMDG B738 and Majestic Q400 don't work with the latest version 2.0.0.7 ...

Will have to make them all over again??

3 minutes ago, Terblanche said:

I'm a bit lost with this ... I have 2.0.0.7 installed and my spotlights for the PMDG B738 and Majestic Q400 don't work with the latest version 2.0.0.7 ...

Will have to make them all over again??

I had an issue where the manager says I'm a registered user but in sim it said it was a trial. Try DE-registering your Spotlights and then re-registering. V2 profiles should work with the latest version fine - mine do. Version 1 profiles won't work in v2 however ... and some people dig up v1 profiles and wonder why they don't work. 

50 minutes ago, Nick Kidd said:

I had an issue where the manager says I'm a registered user but in sim it said it was a trial

Aaaaah that makes sense ... will double check next time.

22 hours ago, Nick Kidd said:

manager says I'm a registered user but in sim it said it was a trial

That was it ... reentered the activation code within P3D4 and all is good to go!

PS: Can't wonder what FSLabs means when you enter your activation code in SL and a message comes up that says, "FSLabs are using tracking software ..." - in the light of everything that happened this week they may have to reconsider their wording and /or definitions. #justsaying

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Norman Blackburn

In the same folder as the aircraft.cfg for the plane you are adding spotlight to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Edward Stefanovich
On 3/5/2015 at 6:12 AM, L-a_u_r^i S-i_v*u-o-j^a said:

Hi guys,

I've been working to get thes ini files for you. More will come today :)!

For now I have included:

PMDG 777-200LR

PMDG 777-300ER

PMDG 777F

SpotLight_Lauri_Pack#1.zip

Thanks for sharing. 777-200LR Dome Lights are not working. Any suggestions?

20 hours ago, skysurfer said:

Thanks for sharing. 777-200LR Dome Lights are not working. Any suggestions?

It looks like them ini files were made March 2015 very old

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, S_T_E_V_E S_U_M_M_E_R_S said:

Hi,

anyone out there completed a PMDG 737-700WL for P3Dv4.4?

@David Murden did a real beaut for the 800WL version, which I have.

I tried @L-a_u_r^i S-i_v*u-o-j^a files from 2015 but they're not working for P3Dv4.4

Tried to edit for the 700WL myself, but to no avail.

Thanks & regards,

Rgds,

Steve

Thank you @S_T_E_V_E S_U_M_M_E_R_S for the kind words, am more than happy to always share my work. Enjoy! 

• 1 month later...
Alan Norris
On 1/3/2019 at 10:03 PM, maxiseba said:

Finished Embraer 175!!!!

* Tail Logo

* Panel

* high-intensity discharge (HID) BoomBeam Landing Lights

:P:P:P

Care to share?! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Michael Fischer

FSLABS A320

This is it like I know the lighting and atmosphere on the A320 Flightdeck:

(Should work for A319, not tested yet)

Main panel and Pedestal flood:

2019-6-29_2-29-21-885.thumb.jpg.e02f0c15d8cb923328c44fb00565c3c7.jpg

Main Panel + Pedestal flood + Dome dim:2019-6-29_2-39-7-826.thumb.jpg.3f75c18d11fec0180c98d3cb9e66f55a.jpg

Dome dim only:

2019-6-29_2-37-39-871.thumb.jpg.f9681d70252327cad23b8ff8d62dc64f.jpg

Dome bright only:

2019-6-29_2-37-43-915.thumb.jpg.7ef39b36de72d0932134c1680a94d1e8.jpg

Dome bright + MIP flood + Pedestal flood:

2019-6-29_2-44-3-455.thumb.jpg.4d493977a6b808a4513abbdecbbae34b.jpg

2019-6-29_2-29-58-369.jpg

FSLSpotlights.ini

• Like 3