Issues With Ins 2 And 3

Dylanvignola

Dylanvignola

Hi everyone, I just recently bought the Concorde X and I must say what a fantastic Aircraft.

I'm sorry if this issue has been asked and addressed before but I cannot find anything on the forum.

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem but I am having alignment issues with INS 2 and 3.

I have read the entire Flying Manual to prepare myself for Concorde and I do understand how the INS system works and how to control it.

I can successfully align INS 1 but the other 2 don't align. I found that if I then put INS 1 into NAV, turn off the other 2 INS's and then re-align them, it works.

Not sure if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong?

I get them to work eventually but it's just really time consuming and annoying to have to do that.

Any help appreciated.

Milton Kuser

I have had issues with one of my INS not aligning before. As soon as I verify it is not aligning when the other two are, I go ahead and power down that unit completely, power back up, then restart the alignment process. It always goes through on the second time. I have noticed it always seems to occur when I load a particular panel state. When I load other panel states, I don't seem to have issues. So my guess is something happened when that panel state was created. Does this happen on all of your panel states, or just a specific one?

Dylanvignola

I've not noticed which panel states i was using... I load the previous flight and then reset the time to an hour departure time and fly from there so it loads the panel state from before... I shall try a new panel state and see if it works. Also recently it has been the opposite to my earlier problem. INS 2 & 3 align but not INS 1.

Craig Udseth

I have also noted on numerous occasions that (for me at least) it has been INS #1 that sometimes stays at "9" while the others continue to count down. I haven't been as diligent as Milton. I just press the quick align "click spot" on the INS #1 display and it rapidly catches up to the other 2.