Bringing The Vc To Life

UALboy

I am wondering how FSlabs will bring the Virtual Cockpit to life, and make it seem more than just a cockpit on a computer screen. I have read tons about the features for the systems with is awesome, but to me looks are also important. Will there be dust or finger prints in the cockpit? I just want something to make the glass panels pop out, and make the vc all that much more real. I do not now much, this is just something I would like to see and think it would be cool. Thanks! B)

If there is going to be dust, dirt, crumbs or finger prints in the VC, can there also be an option for those of us that like things clean? Nothing really irritates me like people touching my tv/computer screen or eating like pigs.

Karl Brooker

Lefteris has already dropped a few hints about the cockpit getting dirtier over time ;) I imagine there would be an option to turn this off and be permanently clean or dirty.

• 2 weeks later...
Dave Woycek

I for myself didn't like the approach of another developer to leave us with a grubby and dirty cockpit only.

Please FSLabs don't go that route. At least give us the option to choose between a clean or a dirty cockpit. I personally want a clean one. Not sterile, but clean.

I for myself didn't like the approach of another developer to leave us with a grubby and dirty cockpit only.

Please FSLabs don't go that route. At least give us the option to choose between a clean or a dirty cockpit. I personally want a clean one. Not sterile, but clean.

+1