Sign in to follow this  
FOSagan

Licence Key Generator Fails to

FOSagan

Hi Captain,

The Licence Key Generator keeps on reporting that I've entered wrong data but I'm 100% sure that I've entered the right info in the right box.

Anyone has the similar problem?

Edward

Lefteris Kalamaras

Edward-

I've sent you private email regarding this - we should get you sorted out quickly.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Oyvind-

You should have received details in your mailbox with a new license key and serial number. Apologies for the inconvenience.

marcgeerts

Hi Lefteris,

?

Just purchased the engravity cdu interface but the key generator says to me too that I entered wrong numbers.Thaugt I was sure about this numbers but maybe I look the wrong place for the hardware serial number and other numbrs. which ones do I actualy need>Help much appreciated.

?

Regards...Marc

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hi Marc-

the hardware serial number you've entered is "0147" (which is the four-digit number that comes up when you press S+EXEC on your CDU).

Try that and let me know!

marcgeerts

Hi Lefteris,

?

Thx for the quick reply.Got it now.Thx again.

?

Regards...Marc

PS:I also gonna buy the goflight mcp pro interface.Can you tell me where to find that hardware serial number?

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hi Marc-

the hardware serial number is automatically detected by the purchase mechanism. When you finish the transaction, it's displayed within a popup window that shows immediately *after* the invoice that you see from our shopping cart.

Please write this information down, so you can use it for license generation purposes.

Best regards,