Top Posters In This Topic

• Pierre Chassang

• Ray Proudfoot

• Ramón Cutanda

• Steve Prowse

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Captains, Please have a lokk here:

Dear Captains, Next Wednesday I will meet an ex-Concorde real life pilot. I will discuss with her of several Concorde X vs real aircraft differences. During development, she already

Concorde Performance System X: http://concordeperformancesystem.org/   Concorde Performance System X (referred to as CPS-X hereafter) is a standalone utility which can be used with SS

Posted Images

Ray Proudfoot

Pierre,

Whilst I was able to complete the process and generate ADEU files when it came to printing them to PDF the Donate message appeared with the Control Panel visible too. I seemed to get into a loop where whatever I did the Donate message kept appearing. Evwn when I pressed the X to close CPS.

I had to terminate it via Task Manager.

I intend to make a donation but first could you confirm that for those that have donated they will receive a different setup file that does not have this 'nag' screen?

many thanks to u Pierre. it works windows 7 64

bravo! merci Pierre.

j'ai installé version 300.105 puis le reg test cps ne veut plus charger les routes que j'avais eloborées antérieurement et je n'ai plus acces a la route sur google map mais tout le reste fonctionne

merci

many thanks to u Pierre. it works windows 7 64

bravo! merci Pierre.

Andrew Marshall

Hi Pierre,

Many thanks for this wonderful product!

I have just installed the latest version and the registry entry (W7 64bit) and that appears to work. However, now I get the HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error when I load the route. My config file is posted below:

[PATHS]
FSX=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X
FS9=
FSXNetwork=FSX
FS9Network=FS9
RoutesX=C:\Users\Tom\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\Pilots
Routes9=
ActiveSky=
DefaultWxSource=0
ASNetwork=AS
LengthUnit=0
ActiveSkyPgm=
FsVersion=0
MultiVersion=1
[LOAD]
DefaultPAX=50
DefOBS1=0
DefOBS2=0
DefFltAttForw=1
DefFltAttCent=1
DefFltAttRear=1
DefG1=200
DefG24=200
DefG56=200
DefG7=200
CircuitIN=0
[FUEL]
DefHoldT=45
DefHoldFl=60
DefSubStD=260
DefSubStDF=100
DefSubStA=300
DefSubStAF=100
DefSubFl=200
DefTaxiF=1000
DefExtraF=0
[AIRCRAFT]
DefFlight=SPD
DefAircraft=G-BOAD
DefToCg=10
DefAntiNProc=1
DefNrD=2
DefNrB=15
[MISC]
Pierre Chassang

Hi,

The reg file given yesterday is now included into the setup available on CPS web page.

The HTTP error comes from NOAA grib files sever (en route WX). I will looking for an alternate way for downloads.

@Oliver: Do you get W7 ? If so CPS should work, give me please more details.

Cheers

Pierre

Hello pierre and many thanks for this amazing program, i'm on W7 64b and i have the message HTTP/1.1 404. Why you don't use OpenStreetMap like PLAN G?

best regard

david

Hello Pierre,

It looks like I'm the unlucky one here :wacko:.

I've tried it many ways: with or without uninstalling CPS, with or without keeping the cfg file, with or without running as admin. But I still have the same script error when switching on the route page. Of course, I've tried the reg file given yesterday, but no luck.

What kind of details should I give you to investigate the issue?

Guillaume L.

Hi Pierre,

If it can help troubleshoot the issue, I have the same problem as VeryBumpy. Running W7 x64.

Furthermore, if I click "Yes" to the script errors and then click in ICAO code field, I get another error :

"Impossible de rendre modale une fenêtre visible".

Then when I click on the red cross the close the program, I have another error :

"Violation d'accès à l'adresse 00661E9B dans le module 'CPS.exe'. Lecture de l'adresse 00000010".

Running the latest version I just downloaded minutes ago BTW (around 13Z).

Guillaume

Derek Struye

Hello

Would you test the following exe to overwrite the actual : http://bouyguestelecom.pogoplug.com/s/yBKlNo7_p8k/

For both W7 and Vista users.

Thanks for report.

Cheers

Pierre

Yes! Program now has no error windows and does not crash.

I'm having issues with it wanting Departure weather (I have no special weather program) but don't have time this morning to check further into it.

• Like 1
Would you test the following exe to overwrite the actual : http://bouyguestelecom.pogoplug.com/s/yBKlNo7_p8k/

For both W7 and Vista users.

Nice!!! CPS works like a charm now.

Thousands thanks, Pierre, you rock!

I take this opportunity to report another issue I frequently have:

Quite often, on the first page, once I select the departure airport, the METAR cannot be downloaded. It shows "No METAR AVAILABLE" in the dedicated field. As a result, once at the take off tab, I have a pop-up "Take off prohibited. Airport altitude pressure out of limitation (-1000 to 8000ft)".

This does not happen all the time but when it happens, I cannot retrieve the METAR of any airport. Tried with many ICAO, always "No METAR AVAILABLE".

Not a big deal... In such cases, I can still enter the METAR manually and it works.

EDIT :

Just found why I have this problem with the METAR.

I live in the GMT+7 time zone and the clock in windows was on the UTC time zone but still displaying my local time. So CPS was trying to get a METAR 7 hours in the future.

I put windows's clock back to my zone and problem is solved.

• Like 1
Derek Struye

107 not working. I get this error soon as I Load the S- route. CPS is lockup up and I have to quit it with the X at right hand corner. This is after a complete uninstall then delete of CPS folder.

i7OhFJGfPxsbU.jpg