Happy Holidays!

Lefteris Kalamaras

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hi friends,

my family and I are enjoying a beautiful, sunny, cool (but not too cold) Christmas morning here in Sparta, Greece and I wanted to take this opportunity to express to all of you our best wishes for the holidays.

2012 has been particularly difficult to our fellow Greeks, it's been really hard to see people lose their jobs, their savings and sometimes their homes because someone else decided to impose "austerity measures" that have been proven particularly ineffective so far. As such, we are twice as thankful for having Flight Sim Labs to provide us with a modest living - all this, because of you, our wonderful customers and friends. For this, we thank you!

As we're soon into 2013, I wanted to let everyone know our team has been going full force with the development of our upcoming flagship product, the A320-X for FSX. While this has been going on, we've also been making plans for what's to follow in the series - plans that I will be discussing with everyone once we get closer to releasing our A320-X. We hope and expect that you'll really enjoy what's coming!

Best that I return to the family activities for today, though! I wish you all the happiest of holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and all the best wishes for you and your families!

Regards,

Merry Christmas to everyone at Flight Sim Labs, and all those that read the forums :) And Lefteris, I'm sure you've heard this before, but: "THIS. IS. SPARRTAAAAAA!"

Best regards to all,

Karl

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too Lefteris, the FSL team, and to all here!!

2013 is already going to be a fantastic year with your A320 on the horizon!

Have a good one Guys!

Merry Christmas Mr. Lefteris!

Thank you and your team for your products and your fantastic support.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic 2013!

And I hope we can soon enjoy your A320, and hopefully an A330 too!! :-D

374968.png

Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Let's hope that this year will go well for not only FSLabs but that us europeans can feel united again in a political way as well.

Regards from the other corner of EU,

Manfred

Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year to the FSL team and everyone here!

Regards from the Caribbean!

Jordan