Sign in to follow this  
rmrofka

Cpflight Mcp (El) Drivers For Pmdg Products

rmrofka

I see that there is a Pro driver for the PMDG 747-400. I assume that it works for the EL version of the hardware. Is that correct?

Do you have a similar driver for the FSX 737 NGX? CPFlight seems to indicate so on their site but I dont see one here.

Also do you have payware drivers in the works for the new PMDG T7 that is still in development, as well as the new versions of the 748 that PMDG has in the works?

Thanks.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello,

while we have not tested the EL version of the hardware in-house, we have received reports that it works correctly. Since our driver software is "try-before-you-buy", you can test for yourself without purchasing and when you are satisfied, you can purchase a license.

There is no 737NGX version in the works at the moment - this might change in the future though.

Regards,

rmrofka

Thanks for the response.

CPFlight states as a note to their compatability tables that "NOTE: Flightsimlabs driver (payware) allow the CPflight hardware to work with PMDG737 and 747 series". Kind of misleading if your driver doesn't support the PMDG 737NGX. Might want to have a word with them to clear this up.

Hope you write a driver for the PMDG 777.

Thanks again.

Lefteris Kalamaras

They are talking about the FS9 version.

Regards,