Sign in to follow this  
Dave Musselwhite

Aerosoft FMC Drivers for FSX

Dave Musselwhite

Thanks for the new drivers, it's great to blow the dust of the old FMC again.?? So far everything seems to be working fine.?? A couple more test flights and I'll hit the Purchase button,? not that I am doubting your excellent work!? smile.gif

Will you be providing the necessary drivers for the "upcoming" PMDG 737X?

Thanks again for your great work.

regards,

Dave (CYVR)

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dave,

thanks a lot for your kind words! Indeed there were lots of requests for the Aerosoft MCP drivers, so I expect people will find it refreshing to be able to use their old hardware once again with FSX!

Once we see more details regarding any upcoming products, we'll be in better shape to make a decision on whether we're going to support them.

Best regards,

Dave Musselwhite

Thanks for your reply Lefteris.?

I have now purchased the licence for my Aerosoft MCP and from what I see everything is working perfectly.

I do have a quick question about the latest firmware to be installed on the MCP.? Currently my firmware release is version 2.2.? Is this the latest version available and if it is not where can I obtain the latest version?

I have downloaded the latest driver updates from the PMDG site including the one which says it is for updating your firmware to Version 2.6.? When looking at the software it is is not actually for the MCP firmware but for the MCP interface software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.?? Meanwhile I have a flight to catch!

regards,

Dave

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dave-

my MCP is also firmware v2.2 so if I remember correctly, that's the latest. As for the PMDG site, I think that has to do with the FS9 software version, not the firmware.

Take care and thank you for supporting Flight Sim Labs!

Tom

Hi Lefteris,

I asked you about drivers for the PMDG 737NGX and the Aerosoft MCP. I know you need a sufficient number of interested people to develop a driver. Please add me to the "sure to buy" list.

Hope all is well with you and flightsimlabs.

Tom Hibben

PS: You are right, things are really "wierd" here in Seattle. (grin)