Sign in to follow this  
Carl Avari-Cooper

Aerosoft Mcp Driver For The Ngx

Carl Avari-Cooper

I had posted this in my earlier thread...... but apparently it went un-noticed..... so here goes.....

Lefteris-

The SDK has been released. With the customer base for the NGX most likely as large as the HW owners group....would you please consider a driver for it. I'd be willing to pay the full amount again. I have the EFIS, MCP and EICAS and would be willing to assist in any way you needed.

Thanks for your consideration.

C

PS- I realize some of the NG's MCP is non-transferable- but all the most utilized functionality is there and would readily be controllable with the Aerosoft MCP

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Carl,

we appreciate your confidence! At the moment, we're focusing our efforts on the development of the A320X series. We will reexamine this possibility once the A320X is released...

Regards,

Carl Avari-Cooper

Dear Lefteris-

I appreciate your position. Should you decide to tackle this task (and the resulting $ influx that a few hours of programming would result in) earlier- no one would be happier than I. If it is not to be for a while..... I shall wait. Remember the 777 cometh........ and that aeroplane's MCP is even closer to the 744's.........

Best- C

Carl Avari-Cooper

Lefteris-

I just wanted to touch base..... As the author of the FSX drivers for the Aerosoft MCP you know it best. With LINDA achieving so much (with LUA) and with the NGX SDK out would you now consider some work towards making the EFIS/MCP/EICAS functional with the NGX?

Best- C

Lefteris Kalamaras

Carl,

to be honest, it's not a matter we can afford any resources towards, at the moment... as I said before, before the A320X releases, pretty much all our attention is there...

Sorry!

Tom

Hi Lefteris,

I understand your time constraints, it is good to be busy. If you are ever able to build a driver for the NGX I would sure support it.

Hope all is well with you,

Tom Hibben