Sign in to follow this  
Carl Avari-Cooper

Aerosoft Mcp + Win 7 X64

Carl Avari-Cooper

Hi-

Tried to get this combo to work without success. Anyone willing to assist, I can be reached at cavaricooper (at) gmail.com

I've tried several installs without success- would love to be able to use the MCP again in FSX- Ta!

Carl

Carl Avari-Cooper

Anyone from FSLabs? I'd love to purchase, but need it to work.....please!

C

Carl Avari-Cooper

THANKS FOR THE EMAILS- will install the sent drivers and report back this evening. REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE- it means a lot!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Carl

Carl Avari-Cooper

All sorted out- WORKING FINE and purchase/install of key complete- thanks for a marvelous job of Tech Support- way above and beyond- but you've earned another customer for life. Here's to more drivers for the Aerosoft Glareshield- 744....737.......777 fingers crossed ;)

Carl

Carl Avari-Cooper

Lefteris-

The SDK has been released. With the customer base for the NGX most likely as large as the HW owners group....would you please consider a driver for it. I'd be willing to pay the full amount again. I have the EFIS, MCP and EICAS and would be willing to assist in any way you needed.

Thanks for your consideration,

C

PS- I realize some of the NG's MCP is non-transferable- but all the most utilized functionality is there